• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

i6j2919ia9tcc94l5xgp.gif
me on the dance floor

I just noticed the little kid in the gif now...... :lol

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Harbs won't be in SF next year.

It may be Michigan or New York, but it won't be San Francisco.

Harbs trying to save face after choosing Kaep as his QB over Alexis. He's a great coach, no damn doubt about that, but he dun fucked up with that choice.

Still has the chance to coach up Blaine Gabbert if it comes down to that.

Something is clearly wrong with Jameis Winston. Talented as fuck but dude legit seems mentally impaired.

It's what happens when a man is coddled his whole life and is never told no. He's completely out of touch with how stupid he looks because nobody around him tells him how stupid he looks.

It's what happens when a man is coddled his whole life and is never told no. He's completely out of touch with how stupid he looks because nobody around him tells him how stupid he looks.

Yup. You would think that after your university and the police department helped you kill rape charges (not saying he's guilty or not), you'd decide "ok, time to get it together or else next time I might be fucked." Nope.

Good luck to whichever NFL team drafts this dude...

Slo

At one point I was watching the Gopher game on the 3rd best TV in the house. I am not master of my own domain. :(

ShaneB

Lose a ton for Winston.

Anyway... What would be the bigger upset win, WV or Clemson? I'll watch that game. Maybe I'll just keep flipping back and forth.

squicken

Lose a ton for Winston.

Anyway... What would be the bigger upset win, WV or Clemson? I'll watch that game.

Clemson was a bigger underdog, but w/o Winston idk. Close. Doesn't matter since your pal squicken is an OU fan so that's who you cheer for

Gobias

Banned
Lose a ton for Winston.

Anyway... What would be the bigger upset win, WV or Clemson? I'll watch that game. Maybe I'll just keep flipping back and forth.

WVU although neither would be too surprising. Indiana beating Missouri was hilarious though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Something Kas would have done in high school apparently. He's an advocate for showing teams how tough they are, after the play is done.

It's a gladiator sport. If the refs don't see it, it didn't happen.

If you can't hang play a different sport.
camby.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom