• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe that ending

Oh wait yes I can

8fx62.jpg

cajunator

Banned
wNMFksM.png

Me. Random pic.

ky2eQrg.jpg

nhk0nLJ.jpg

Part of the DJ setup. House music is going to be played which I'm meh about. Rather have some hip hop instead but the club scenes are totally different. House music scene is chill and laid back.

I may post in a couple of hours. Party will get started in about an hour an last till 6 in the morn. Then I will wake up to watch the Lions kick the shit out of the Packers completely hungover.

Looks like one of those raves at anime convention with less glowsticks

Milchjon

What song has Coldplay made that is as bad as Nickelback?

Sky Full of Stars.

Fucking lazy piece of crap with some even lazier Avicii beat thrown on top. Awesome!

I can't vouch for current day coldplay, but they had some good stuff once upon a time. Which is way more than I can say for nickelback.

Well, maybe. I mostly liked one song, and they got sued for ripping that one off Kraftwerk.

Edit: Looks like I remembered that incorrectly. They got permission.

cajunator

Banned
Sky Full of Stars.

Fucking lazy piece of crap with some even lazier Avicii beat thrown on top. Awesome!

Well, maybe. I mostly liked one song, and they got sued for ripping that one off Kraftwerk.

Gonna listen to that now and get back to you.

cajunator

Banned
Sky Full of Stars.

ok that was pretty forgettable. Youre right it was very generic and lacked creativity. Still better than Nickelbacks entire catalog. It is like a cheap lazy U2 song.

Colasante

Finally found a bar in Rome that'll be playing the Patriots game today. If they don't crush the Raiders, I'll be very disappointed.

Milchjon

Well great, after showing four episodes in a row, they decided to split up a two-part episode and show M*A*S*H instead...

Haven't watched that either.

Tamanon

Banned
The problem with passing out drunk at 9 PM is waking up at god-awful in the morning. Been up since 5 this morning just not able to get more sleep.

Had my fiance's brother from Ecuador visit so we watched ECU throttle those Tar Heels in the local bar here. Got plastered on cheap-ass PBR and watched Key and Peele clips until we passed out. Good times. He got to experience the joys of a college town(aka drunk college girls in revealing clothing).

Definitely enjoyed the game more than watching a Panthers game.

cajunator

Banned
The problem with passing out drunk at 9 PM is waking up at god-awful in the morning. Been up since 5 this morning just not able to get more sleep.

Had my fiance's brother from Ecuador visit so we watched ECU throttle those Tar Heels in the local bar here. Got plastered on cheap-ass PBR and watched Key and Peele clips until we passed out. Good times. He got to experience the joys of a college town(aka drunk college girls in revealing clothing).

Definitely enjoyed the game more than watching a Panthers game.

College towns are the best. I definitely think that helped my city become as great and fun as it is.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow, former Titans kicker Rob Bironas was killed in a single car crash last night. That's terrible.

Terrible news.

Detroit actually brought him in for a workout this week, too. I honestly thought they were going to sign him if our kicker sucked again this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom