• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Not so fast....

I think Clemson should be my go to college team, would be perfect team for me....I like Dabo too

Snes is playing Megaman 2 on stream.

The music...

PZesBJ1.gif

Clemson gonna Clemson

Joke team

Meanwhile, Duke beat up on yet another Little Sister of the Poor today. They may get back to double-digit wins yet again this year because all the teams we thought were going to be good on their schedule are kind of ass.

Man can't wait for Agents of SHIELD season 2 next week. That, Arrow, The Flash and maybe Gotham is gonna be awesome to watch in the Comic Book realm this year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What? Drug Rehab?

No, I was joking. I'm going hard this weekend but I can manage my consumption. Like I said, Monday morning is workout day.

As of right now I'm partying like the mid 90s Dallas Cowboys. Finna go hard tonight.

Shout out to LionsGAF and PD.

Lead us to the promised land , Matthew.

LJ11

what in the actual fuck was that call on 4th and less than 1

Chad Morris, dude is trying to fake a jet and pull a blocker. They blocked down it looked like, but no one got out to pull. Who the fuck knows. Expected defender to go to Jet. It's moronic.

Jimbo is hilarious.

eznark

Banned
Chad Morris, dude is trying to fake a jet and pull a blocker. They blocked down it looked like, but no one got out to pull. Who the fuck knows. Expected defender to go to Jet. It's moronic.

Jimbo is hilarious.

Tried to pull the backside guard but the center got destroyed so the guard couldn't get there.

ShaneB

Sounds like I should've kept watching the Football. Ah well. Watched 'Cold in July', good film, great soundtrack. Big time heavy cybersynth flavour, wasn't expecting that.

MRSA

Banned
I'm tired of your bull, MRSA. First you call Stafford fat then you call where I was was raised in the 626, San Gabriel Valley, poor.

We're not in Oakland, dude.

I state facts my heavy set friend. When you get out of rehab look to me for inspiration. A true hero.

brentech

Yup I hear there's a way to counter it killing your signal or something like that. If NFL Sunday Ticket wasn't DTV exclusive I'd gone with cable or U-verse

i got it installed a few weeks back, I actually haven't had any issues with rain or even thunderstorms. Maybe during the thunderstorm it had some digital glitches, but otherwise, no real concerning problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom