• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
lookin-good-lookin-good.jpg

Happy Sunday

RIP Rob Bironas

Yet another sad reminder that life is never guaranteed. Enjoy it while you have it yall, because you just never know when its your time to go.

ShaneB

Grey, gloomy, rainy Sunday. Perfect day for watching football all day.

Sad news about Bironis =( Life is too short for sure.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It is raining something fierce here right now, if this goes over to Cleveland it'll make the game very interesting.

Greg

FIFA, Halo, and GTA are all I really need. :/
I see FIFA, DriveClub if the PS+ version doesn't make me think otherwise, GTA V because I didn't have a PS3 when it was released, and that Lara Croft game if it looks to be anywhere near as good as Guardian of Light

@RapSheet
#Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (ankle) is not expecting to play today, I’m told. Will still test it out pregame. Looking like Knile Davis

Chiefs going to start 0-3

ShaneB

It is raining something fierce here right now, if this goes over to Cleveland it'll make the game very interesting.

Yup. Love it. Hope for some messy weather games today.

@RapSheet
#Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (ankle) is not expecting to play today, I’m told. Will still test it out pregame. Looking like Knile Davis

Chiefs going to start 0-3

Knile Davis will have a monster game, Chiefs win 24-17!

Knile Davis will have a monster game, Chiefs win 24-17!
Dolphins starting LB's suck and at least two of them are out so... very likely! D-line is superb against the run, though.

If the Dolphins lose I think it will be the same way they lost last week, no running game and lots of stupid special teams mistakes.

Velcro Fly

Will never forget waking up hungover as fuck one weekend in college and watching Bironas drill a 60 yard field goal to give the Titans the win. I was so fucking mad after that I got piss drunk on a Sunday afternoon.

RIP

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Get your act together TSN.

You have 5 channels, why are you showing racing on 4 of them when NFL Countdown should be on?

@AdamSchefter said:
Such sad news: former Titans K Rob Bironas, who married Terry Bradshaw's daughter in June, was killed in a car crash Saturday. He was 36.

Already said RIP but damn, young age, just married into football royalty too. Condolences to both families.

ShaneB

Dolphins starting LB's suck and at least two of them are out so... very likely! D-line is superb against the run, though.

If the Dolphins lose I think it will be the same way they lost last week, no running game and lots of stupid special teams mistakes.

The reverse being that Tannehill might have a field day against our already slim secondary without Eric Berry.

Get your act together TSN.

You have 5 channels, why are you showing racing on 4 of them when NFL Countdown should be on?

This. What the heck is going on? How important is this post race stuff?!

edit: There we go. countdown begins now. Sigh, reminded that my TSN HD feed decided to vanish.

Jesus thats terrible about Rob Bironis. RIP

I remember the NFL Network highlights with Eisen.(To the tune of My Charona) Duhdudhduhdh ROB BIRONIS when he would be kicking a game winner or something

(Not trying to be too light hearted here just remembering the positive!)

It was sad reading the new about Bironas this morning. I hated him as a Jaguars fan simply because it seemed like he was automatic against them. RIP

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
RIP Rob Bironas.

Before I became a football fan I knew a lot about him because one of my best friends was a huge Titans fan.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Jesus thats terrible about Rob Bironis. RIP

I remember the NFL Network highlights with Eisen.(To the tune of My Charona) Duhdudhduhdh ROB BIRONIS when he would be kicking a game winner or something

(Not trying to be too light hearted here just remembering the positive!)

This was boomer on ESPN.

That's crazy about Bironas though, RIP.

Tenumi

Banned
Man... RIP Rob Bironas.

I was really wanting the Lions to sign him after last week. Always really like him.

-------------------

I've got some friends pushing for me to get Dragon Age when it comes out, for the multiplayer. Don't know what I'll do, but... hey, we still play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, so...

I can be quite critical of ESPN, especially of their NFL coverage. I rolled my eyes when they let Ray Lewis speak about domestic violence, but I will say that was a small but touching tribute they had for Bironas.

Crisco

Banned
Same picks I made in pick ums on Wednesday.

Week 3 Picks
Tampa Bay at Atlanta
San Diego at Buffalo
Dallas at St. Louis
Washington at Philadelphia
Houston at NY Giants
Minnesota at New Orleans
Tennessee at Cincinnati
Baltimore at Cleveland
Green Bay at Detroit
Indianapolis at Jacksonville
Oakland at New England
San Francisco at Arizona
Denver at Seattle
Kansas City at Miami
Pittsburgh at Carolina
Chicago at NY Jets

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
:jnc, details pls

Was at a wedding reception and my buddy and I were the last two left at like midnight.

Sometime between midnight and 2am we decided that all those goofy decorations had to go....

So there may or may not be a giant pile of ashes in the street out front of the reception hall.

When she found out, the bride thought it was hilarious and was actually happy to hear we had a good time and thanked us for taking care of the cleanup duty haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom