• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford be like...

keikaku.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans run D is shit.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It might be time to jump back on the Bengals bandwagon. I'm not going to lie I quit following them completely around 2005. I was so exhausted rooting, following, and attending games of that abysmal team. All of the arrests/bad behavior in the late 2000's didn't inspire much enthusiasm either.

I feel like a loser POS for ditching them when I've been a life long Reds/Bengals fan through all kinds of terrible seasons and mismanagement. Is there room for me on the bandwagon? This team has been so damn fun to watch this year. I've said quite a few times I wouldn't root for them until Brown was cold in the ground but even he's shown a bit of a heart this year.

Doorman

Good, that should have happened. I personally think the interception probably still should have been a touchback, but if this is the result then whatevs.

Faith in Stafford is shot now, though.

Zeke

Done, this game is fucking done. Only Dallas would make the rams look like dominant team. Get fucked Jerry you asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom