• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The party never stops

v3EMalm.png

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
How is it possible that Romo and Eli can throw stupid passes at the same time every week

It might be time to jump back on the Bengals bandwagon. I'm not going to lie I quit following them completely around 2005. I was so exhausted rooting, following, and attending games of that abysmal team. All of the arrests/bad behavior in the late 2000's didn't inspire much enthusiasm either.

I feel like a loser POS for ditching them when I've been a life long Reds/Bengals fan through all kinds of terrible seasons and mismanagement. Is there room for me on the bandwagon? This team has been so damn fun to watch this year. I've said quite a few times I wouldn't root for them until Brown was cold in the ground but even he's shown a bit of a heart this year.

Will you jump back off when they lose their first playoff game again?

TheFatOne

BUT EDELMAN!!!!!!

Brady has him on his fantasy team

It's insane. Quick pressure and he melted. Still had more than enough time to throw to a wide open Lafell running a cross right in the middle. I mean it's only like a 3 yard pass. Brady is the problem right now. The oline is ok, but if he gets any sort of pressure he folds.

Edit: It pisses me off even more becuase that play looked like it was designed for Lafell. Put him behind a receiver than late in motion. Was open as soon as they snapped the ball. Tired of hearing people blame the WRs. It's Brady now period.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I will say, definetly some overreactions on the D. Some needed criticism but hyperbole levels of overreaction.

It's more that the entire series for the Ravens was nonstop run and 1 pass for the TD.

That's brutal no matter what.

But back to the game...CAW CAW!

zroid

Banned
Statistically, would GB have been better off forcing an incomplete rather than intercepting that pass at their endzone? The chance of a safety seems pretty high in that situation.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morris stinks, who is this kid :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom