• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Messing around with weavesilk.com, its clear im not a art student
that was a fun way to spend 3 minutes - thank you
ZGPurvC.jpg

Vyroxis

Banned
So, should I pull a squicken and change over to my AFC favorite in protest to the vikings continuing to not fire Peterson?

Vyer

The blowjob at work thread want's to know if the guy 'broke any policy' before firing.

Future NFL execs in the making.

MechDX

Every time I see Luck play I am amazed at his talent. Dude is one of the best in the league. Once he gets more talent it is going to be scary. He is a better version of Big Ben.

Fuck the stats.

Fuck the media.

Embrace your own eyes.

Problem is the Colts will surround him with mediocre talent like they did Mannning especially when Lucks contract comes due in another year.

Vyer

Along with the new 30 for 30 docs for the fall there will be this:

The “Playing for the Mob” debut on October 7 will be immediately followed by a special premiere of a new 30 for 30 Short titled “The Great Trade Robbery,” directed by Stu Zicherman. Launching on Grantland the next day, this short film is a first-person account by Jimmy Johnson of arguably the most significant trade in NFL history—when the Dallas Cowboys built their Super Bowl dynasty 25 years ago by sending star running back Herschel Walker to the Minnesota Vikings.

linkboy

Who are you?

How dare you.

Modell doesn't move his team to Baltimore, the Browns return doesn't create the 31st team. Houston doesn't get a franchise to balance the league out at 32 teams and the realignment doesn't happen and Seattle stays in the AFC West.

Vyroxis

Banned
Fine by me.

Free squickens for Vikings fans!

As a lifelong Vikings fan, I hate to do it. But even though I am pro-spanking, I cannot condone what Peterson did.

I therefor throw my support in with the Texans. What part of the Cycle are we in so I can adjust my drinking appropriately?

Also, I shall need a new avatar. Shit.

Vyer

As a lifelong Vikings fan, I hate to do it. But even though I am pro-spanking, I cannot condone what Peterson did.

I therefor throw my support in with the Texans. What part of the Cycle are we in so I can adjust my drinking appropriately?

Also, I shall need a new avatar. Shit.

Welcome. You can begin worshiping JJ Watt.........now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom