• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seahawks-GAF:

How much are tickets usually for your games? I just had a look and seems the Browns will be playing there next year, I'm tempted.

Even though the Broncos lost, I'm glad it wasn't another blowout game.

And Carolina got this game. The Steelers not looking too hot so far this season.

Tabris

Since giving up 191 rushing yards to the dolphins, the Patriots have given up 121 yards in the last 2 games combined.

They played Oakland Raiders (with a washed up Darren McFadden) and Minnesota Vikings (without Adrian Peterson).

These 2 victories aren't a sign of the quality of the team. Let's see when they play a good team.

FMQXT.gif

Don't diss Peyton and saying "classic Peyton" when he makes comebacks all the time. Denver did lose as a team though and folding like that in OT isn't a good look but it's only one game not the end of the world.. No assertions, no notions, no science denying, just the facts ma'am.

ByF_LuoCUAAdTiD.png

Fix your face. I know, fuck Pey Pey anyways, haha.

zychi

Banned
Don't diss Peyton and saying "classic Peyton" when he makes comebacks all the time. Denver did lose as a team though and folding like that in OT isn't a good look but it's only one game not the end of the world.. No assertions, no notions, no science denying, just the facts ma'am.

ByF_LuoCUAAdTiD.png

Fix your face. I know, fuck Pey Pey anyways, haha.

If he didn't play like shit for the first 3 quarters, he wouldn't have all of these "comebacks"

He played like trash today, but he had a "comeback."

Avoid the comeback completely by actually doing well earlier.

If he didn't play like shit for the first 3 quarters, he wouldn't have all of these "comebacks"

He played like trash today, but he had a "comeback."

Avoid the comeback completely by actually doing well earlier.

Can't deny the fact that the dude is the king of adjustments. He rarely loses to the same team again in the same season. Only way to beat him is to beat him last. in the playoffs.

Tabris

Can't deny the fact that the dude is the king of adjustments. He rarely loses to the same team again in the same season. Only way to beat him is to beat him last. in the playoffs.

Yeah, that's a good point. I mean he did play better than SB. Maybe 3rd game is the charm where he figures out the Seahawks? I can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom