• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
BS pass interference IMO. That call hinges on the ball being catchable, and considering Heyward Bet was the WR, then that ball wasn't catchable.

Godslay

Banned
Ball is a little questionable in regards to fumbles. The other one by Thomas was a little more of a normal game situation gone bad. He was running in tight coverage before he had complete control of the ball

Yeah, I do not remember the number of sacks, but it seemed like when the team was confident in the 1st and forth quarters Manning had time in the pocket.

I want to have faith in Ball, but he's making it hard. Decent pass protector, okay at catching balls, and does okay making something out of nothing. The oline isn't helping him much either, but he's pretty piss poor at finding holes. For being a decent sized back he doesn't run with authority either. I think we are just going to have to go run heavy and cycle these guys until someone emerges. I don't care who it is taking the ball, but the offense has to commit to it. Otherwise we are going to be one dimensional again. Sounds counter-intuitive since we have Peyton, but it has to be done.

We only gave up 1 sack, but had 8 hurries. Decent game overall in terms of protection. Still had predictable offense, and paid for it.

Fucks sake, lost to Juventus yesterday, had a root canal earlier today and get home, put on gamepass and watch the Rams fuck up against the Cowboys like that.

Fuck this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom