• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
but road saints in a southern arena, where the fans dont show up.

its basically a home game for NO

Saints have, oddly enough, done pretty well in the new JerrahWorld. For some reason, their road woes don't haunt them in Dallas nearly as much as in other locations.

Maybe because he has an abused woman as his avatar?

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif

rando14

Lol how is Gata gonna make people feel bad about making domestic violence jokes when he's been making about beating children with switches

smh

Lol, I may trash on Gata, but I don't think he mocked the beating kids with switches. He advocated beating adults with switches. Even Gata's thuggery knows when to stop

harSon

Banned
Apparently your team starts a QB that is so brain damaged from taking so many sacks, he sexually assaults women. So yeah, I'll take my QB you jackass.

Domestic abuse jokes are off limits, but sexual assault ones are aight? Okay bruh.

And Brown is legit as fuck

What's that awesome burger place in Seattle people rave about?

Are you talking about sit-down restaurant or like drive through fast food? Dicks is like our version of In-n-out. As for sit down we have like 30+ places.

You getting weak on me. Supposely you can survive Vegas on one hour sleep but not a Hawks game? Explain.

Vegas is a whole another level. And Vegas was filled with alcohol, and molly. Hawks game on the other hand is like a needle poking at your heart and it goes deeper and deeper as the game gets closer and closer.

Apparently your team starts a QB that is so brain damaged from taking so many sacks, he sexually assaults women. So yeah, I'll take my QB you jackass.
Our QB is a douchebag with one legit ring (he really doesn't deserve one for how shitty he played in the Seattle game)

Your QB is a whiny little girl with zero legit rings for cheating

Are you talking about sit-down restaurant or like drive through fast food? Dicks is like our version of In-n-out. As for sit down we have like 30+ places.

Vegas is a whole another level. And Vegas was filled with alcohol, and molly. Hawks game on the other hand is like a needle poking at your heart and it goes deeper and deeper as the game gets closer and closer.

SO in Seattle you can tell some to "eat a dick" and it's not even an insult? Mind blown.

How did you guys think the buzzkill Pats fans would ignore the DV jokes

Come on man, they're Pats fans. They see everything

and then get investigated for spying

Dragon

Banned
Then things will be equal after what you did to snesfreak

There's nothing equal. snesfreak is one of those people who spends his whole life convincing himself he doesn't want something only to constantly put himself around it and act like he's superior to it. He's the worst kind of hipster.

Oh hey fuck NeoGAF, meanwhile I'm going to post on Twitter about it constantly and only talk to people on twitter from NeoGAF.

The guy is worthless and frankly your ardent devotion for him is homoerotic and a bit strange. Just stop.

The Steelers have gone longer without scoring than snes

burn.gif

burn.png

burn.webm

burn.fuckyouall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom