• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

I take it all back. I'm absolutely embarrassed that the Lions only put up 7 points against this defense.

Meh, it's another example of not knowing what the heck is going on this season. How did this Steelers team only get a measly 6 points against the frickin Ravens???

Wynnebeck

Banned
Knew we were going to lose. This game was my litmus test for the rest of the season. If we could put up a decent game, we might have a chance to pull through at least until Wild Card round. Now, we won't even sniff it. Green Bay is getting 3rd or 4th in he NFC North this year, mark my words. This will be the straw that finally breaks TT's back and he will have no choice but to legitimately consider letting Dom Capers go and getting a better DC.

Knew we were going to lose. This game was my litmus test for the rest of the season. If we could put up a decent game, we might have a chance to pull through at least until Wild Card round. Now, we won't even sniff it. Green Bay is getting 3rd or 4th in he NFC North this year, mark my words. This will be the straw that finally breaks TT's back and he will have no choice but to legitimately consider letting Dom Capers go and getting a better DC.
Good theory, but based on today, the defensive coaches shouldn't be the ones getting fired.

The offense put up negative 2 points.

e: Let's put this a different way. The offense could've taken 3 knees and punted, every possession, and had a better outing.

KaYotiX

Banned
Good theory, but based on today, the defensive coaches shouldn't be the ones getting fired.

The offense put up negative 2 points.

e: Let's put this a different way. The offense could've taken 3 knees and punted, every possession, and had a better outing.

This... The D did there job. 3 turnovers and 7 lousy points to show from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom