• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
I'm sure it was all condolences and well wishes during the Packers game.

Not only that, but the only time they really effed up was at the end after having been on the field all game. Final time of possession was 21 vs 38.

It helps that the Lions offense really, really sucks.

LJ11

That's not even that hard for Benjamin. Closest WR to Jeffrey in the draft. No YAC, or quick routes, but he'll nab contested catch at highest point all day, even if he did drop that 2pt conversion.

This dude made some unreal vertical grabs at FSU.

If only our defense could play against our offense Matthews might earn his contract.
Realistically, he'd still miss half the season due to injury.

btw, I think I've brought this up before, but: thoughts on moving him inside? It'd keep him a little cleaner, he's undersized playing outside, and we have hot garbage there anyway. Question is how much we'd lose in coverage.

Talon

btw, I think I've brought this up before, but: thoughts on moving him inside? It'd keep him a little cleaner, he's undersized playing outside, and we have hot garbage there anyway. Question is how much we'd lose in coverage.
You can't possibly put your best pass rusher at interior LB.

eznark

Banned

May as well take him off the field. He is a "high motor" guy which means he plays completely out of control, which means he'd be a nightmare is an inside linebacker.

You can't possibly put your best pass rusher at interior LB.
Currently leaving him outside puts him on the bench half the time.

May as well take him off the field. He is a "high motor" guy which means he plays completely out of control, which means he'd be a nightmare is an inside linebacker.
This... is a good point though. He can't stay in his gap outside, hard to imagine that ending well in the middle.

Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom