• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure who the best lingerie league QB is, but if she can run the read option we're pretty much screwed.

BgDKvrX.gif

Bowser

They said we had no wide receivers

They said we had no offensive line

They said we had no secondary

They said our QB was too hurt

They were fucking right tonight.

Just got back from the fucking bar. Jesus christ what a colossal motherfucking pterodactyl sized egg we laid tonight. That vaunted front 7 got destroyed in the run game. Pin them back on 2nd and 22 on the 7 yard line (or whatever) and give up a god damn 80+ yard run? Are you fucking shitting me?

"Special" teams for sure, might as well rename them retard teams. Directly responsible for 11 Steeler points. A special fuck you to Greg Hardy for being a motherfucking dumb shit. Franchise tagging that worthless piece of shit cost us Ted Ginn, our only legitimate returner in basically 10+ years and our only deep threat.

Patchwork offensive line showed up tonight. Overmatched as hell. Also, hey Charles Johnson, the season started 3 weeks ago, you might want to fucking show up at some point, you only got $72 million dollars to pressure the QB.

Ugh. This team is not built to come back from a double digit deficit, even moreso when we're down our top 3 RBs and our #2 WR.

Oh and, a special fuck you to the fairweather fuckers who sold their tickets to Steelers fans. Might as well have played this god damn game in Pittsburgh.

FUCK. Ugh.

DMczaf

Just got back from the fucking bar. Jesus christ was a colossal motherfucking pterodactyl sized egg we laid tonight. That vaunted front 7 got destroyed in the run game. Pin them back on 2nd and 22 on the 7 yard line (or whatever) and give up a god damn 80+ yard run? Are you fucking shitting me?

"Special" teams for sure, might as well rename them retard teams. Directly responsible for 11 Steeler points. A special fuck you to Greg Hardy for being a motherfucking dumb shit. Franchise tagging that worthless piece of shit cost us Ted Ginn, our only legitimate returner in basically 10+ years and our only deep threat.

Patchwork offensive line showed up tonight. Overmatched as hell. Also, hey Charles Johnson, the season started 3 weeks ago, you might want to fucking show up at some point, you only got $72 million dollars to pressure the QB.

Ugh. This team is not built to come back from a double digit deficit, even moreso when we're down our top 3 RBs and one of our #2 WR.

Oh and, a special fuck you to the fairweather fuckers who sold their tickets to Steelers fans. Might as well have played this god damn game in Pittsburgh.

FUCK. Ugh.

izhVOyIxY2vv.gif

Talon

As shitty as we looked tonight, at least I know my team isn't led by Josh McClown, Napoleon Dynamite, and this guy:

zG7Li9i.jpg
Tedford's not even calling the offensive plays yet. That's hilarious that he's basically shaking his head at the QB coach.

Mindlog

Just got back from the fucking bar. Jesus christ what a colossal motherfucking pterodactyl sized egg we laid tonight. That vaunted front 7 got destroyed in the run game. Pin them back on 2nd and 22 on the 7 yard line (or whatever) and give up a god damn 80+ yard run? Are you fucking shitting me?

Ugh. This team is not built to come back from a double digit deficit, even moreso when we're down our top 3 RBs and our #2 WR.

FUCK. Ugh.
Quit trying to steal our thunder. The Bucs worked really hard to get where they are.

Syrinx

I for one am SHOCKED that the Panthers are frauds.

Best part is the Panthers shit the bed so badly that my opponent in fantasy lost the game on their D/ST. Thanks for being hacks, guys!

zychi

Banned
In my mind, the guy in yellow falls, falls, and continues falling forever, the power of the chest bump too mighty for the normal force of earth to contain it.

RIP, guy in yellow. You will not be forgotten.

guy in yellow is joey porter i think. he's no longer gigantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom