• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeReal

I saw a report they had it right away. Maybe the report was wrong.

But again my point stands, they knew what happened in the elevator. Not sure why 2 games was the initial punishment.

MechDX

People bitching in the Destiny thread about farming the cave on Earth. I showed it to a low level friend last night and we farmed the shit out of it. Got 4 blue engrams and a shitload of greens in 30 minutes.

Is 45 miles too far to commute to a job? I'm a candidate for a position, but it seems too far away. They're wanting my references now, and I hate to bother those people for a job I probably won't accept.

eznark

Banned
Pete Prisco so mad that people actually can get information firsthand and come to their own conclusions.

Sports press same as games press.

MechDX

Is this in the Last Array?
Its just a random cave on Earth you can farm while on patrol. I know where it is on the map but I cant describe it...game and its weird locations. Somewhere near the Cosmodrome I think.

Kind of cool thought now that if you farm it you get this weird occurrence where you will get SWARMED by high level baddies all at once. 6 of us were farming the cave yesterday and got hit with this assault. Everyone there died at least once in a group that included two level 25's and myself at level 22.

Speculation Bungie threw that swarm in because people farming the cave,

cdyhybrid

I don't know how to use Marshall or Jeffrey, they're being wasted on my team. I need a slot guy.

5lnDCKA.jpg

MechDX

That video is both handy and kinda sums up a lot of complaints that people have on the game. lol

Feel like I should take advantage of that just in case bungie fixes it. I doubt it.

I found a spot on Venus that you can farm as well but I never seem to get much there. Supposedly there has been a spot found on Mars too.

McCarthy:
"Only correcting I would make as a player caller was attacking their two deep coverage earlier."

Translation:
I am incapable of exploiting my opponent's obvious weaknesses.

Crisco

Banned
It's like Rodgers and Cam gave each other the worst parts of their team. Cam got the Green Bay offensive line and Rodgers got the Carolina wide receivers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Did the Ravens really basically say that slapping a woman is okay but punching her is not?

Just want to make sure I'm not crazy!

bionic77

I want to bring up 2 points.

First can we agree that Bell just looks like a top 5 back in the league and Lacy just looks like another guy?

Also, in retrospect how fucking hilarious is it that Rice got 2 games for KOing his wife and Bell and Blount got 1 game for smoking marijuana?

We can all take comfort that none of us are as bad at our job as Goodell is at his (ok maybe not Gata but the rest of us have to be better at our jobs than him).

MRSA

Banned
Is 45 miles too far to commute to a job? I'm a candidate for a position, but it seems too far away. They're wanting my references now, and I hate to bother those people for a job I probably won't accept.

Not really, depends on how much you hate driving and if the compensation is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom