• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnipx

Is that what they said? IM MISSING IT!!!!

Basically "ray lied, told us he slapped her. When we saw the video of the punch we had no choice but to cut him, even though he told us he hit her the punch is what put us over the edge" no room for woman punchers on this team! You better slap them or keep your hands to yourself!

eznark

Banned
Basically "ray lied, told us he slapped her. When we saw the video of the punch we had no choice but to cut him, even though he told us he hit her the punch is what put us over the edge" no room for woman punchers on this team! You better slap them or keep your hands to yourself!

Or pour bleach on them.

It must be hard. Sometimes they dont even win the super bowl.

What about anime about baseball? There are several.

I'm okay with the sports anime. I watch Hajime No Ippo
My 1 anime now leave me alone I am not one of you!
, and I've seen clips of that tennis one and it looked decent.

xnipx

Or pour bleach on them.

This whole thing is disgusting to me. They are admitting he told the truth the whole way except the punching detail versus slapping. And that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Like what if he slapped her? This would all be ok? Smh

WedgeX

Banned
This whole thing is disgusting to me. They are admitting he told the truth the whole way except the punching detail versus slapping. And that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Hilariously sad that they'd be okay with a slap with enough force behind it to knock her out. Fucking hell.

What about spitting on her unconscious body? Or what about starting to drag her out of the elevator but then just leaving her? The Ravens are nuts if they think this makes them look any better.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I like how the Ravens are just making this mess so much worse. The PC with Bisciotti right now is just a train wreck

to be fair he could say he slapped her and in reaction she fell to the side and hit the pole which caused her to be knocked out

which really is less worse sounding than just getting ktfo fist and all

so there are ways of kind of making it sound less worse

i wasnt a fly in the room though

bionic77

You assholes need to stop making such a big deal about this or else the Ravens are going to win another Superbowl.

Criminals and crimes are what drive their engine. Look at how badly they destroyed the Steelers right after this video came out. Look at how unstoppable their defense was after Ray Lewis murdered that dude right before the season.

The more you assholes talk about this and condemn the Ravens the stronger they are going to become.

Does anyone really want to see Mr. Pizza Hut win another Superbowl? Even Blarry doesn't want to see that. And he is a Ravens fan!

Fox318

You assholes need to stop making such a big deal about this or else the Ravens are going to win another Superbowl.

Criminals and crimes are what drive their engine. Look at how badly they destroyed the Steelers right after this video came out. Look at how unstoppable their defense was after Ray Lewis murdered that dude right before the season.

The more you assholes talk about this and condemn the Ravens the stronger they are going to become.

Does anyone really want to see Mr. Pizza Hut win another Superbowl? Even Blarry doesn't want to see that. And he is a Ravens fan!

A true fan/lawyer would sue the ravens for something.

Hell this is America! Congress is suing the President worth tax payer money in a suit that is illegal, surly us NFL fans can think of something!!!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Hell this is America! Congress is suing the President worth tax payer money in a suit that is illegal, surly us NFL fans can think of something!!!

If there was a class action lawsuit involving the Jets and them causing emotional distress for their fans I would totally get on board.

bionic77

I am pretty sure Ray Lewis would stab me at the first hearing and get away with it.

Not interested!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
We are supposed to believe the Ravens thought he knock out slapped her? I'm not sure that move is even in Kung Fu flicks.

i believe, they want us to believe, the slap knocked her down, at which point her head hit a handraill/wall, which knocked her out.

xnipx

to be fair he could say he slapped her and in reaction she fell to the side and hit the pole which caused her to be knocked out

which really is less worse sounding than just getting ktfo fist and all

so there are ways of kind of making it sound less worse

i wasnt a fly in the room though
Except that's exactly what happened. Just replace slap with punch. Ray rice is a NFL running back juiced on all types of hormones and little man syndrome on top of it. Him punching versus slapping her doesn't change anything that happened in that elevator IMO. If they wanna be all high and mighty and act like they are above keeping a domestic abuser on their team they should have acted that way as soon as they got the details.

gutshot

Chip should call Incognito.

I had that thought as well. The dude is a total asshole, but I feel like this locker room could keep him in line. I mean, you don't want to get on Jason Peters' bad side. Just ask Chris Baker.

Besides, he is probably desperate for a second chance and would be a good soldier so as not to screw it up. It may be worth a shot.

Yeah, tell me about it.

image.php

I had that thought as well. The dude is a total asshole, but I feel like this locker room could keep him in line. I mean, you don't want to get on Jason Peters' bad side. Just ask Chris Baker.

Besides, he is probably desperate for a second chance and would be a good soldier so as not to screw it up. It may be worth a shot.

Getting rid of Desean to pickup Incognito would be an odd move

gutshot

Getting rid of Desean to pickup Incognito would be an odd move

Chip has always contended that the DeSean thing was purely for football reasons. They wanted to get bigger at the wide receiver position. Whether you believe that or not is up to you, but on the surface these moves would be consistent.

andthebeatgoeson

Please stop. I want them to win but not like that.
What? We already have one racist. Buy one, get one free. He might be a good pick up on a road to redemption. And, Riley is a much bigger racist. Incognito is just the white dude with a ton of black friends who was given a pass. The fact he's still not on a team is a testament to how black he really is.

But seriously, it could have a lot of upside. I'm not saying start him. Just bring him in for a work out.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 15m

Why would anybody have a press conference these days? No matter what you say, the Twitter police will hear what they want.

Replace Twitter with internet.

What? We already have one racist. Buy one, get one free. He might be a good pick up on a road to redemption. And, Riley is a much bigger racist. Incognito is just the white dude with a ton of black friends who was given a pass. The fact he's still not on a team is a testament to how black he really is.

But seriously, it could have a lot of upside. I'm not saying start him. Just bring him in for a work out.

I hate that Riley is still on the team. :(

I hope the Eagles can find someone on another teams PS or something that would be a much better fit for this offense then Ritchie.

PopeReal

Sooo the Ravens had the video right away. Why didn't the league office see it again?

Not that it matters, they knew he knocked her out in the elevator and dragged her out. Just a clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom