• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our run blocking is terrible this year. Mills the right tackle is soooo bad at run blocking. And two starters out at center and left guard.
That's good, because Forte hasn't been doing great so far. Dude is going for a record for most negative yards rushed at this pace.

Damn, Cutler! Work those legs.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I've seen more failed 3rd and longs being converted by penalties these first 3 weeks than I saw all last year. This is ridiculous. They are ruining this great game.

minx

Bears fan refuse to blame Cutler.

:jnc

I mean Jay only miss an easy ass TD on 2nd down... but let go back to the Bennett one even though we got 3 more chances after that!

double

:jnc

Is was a miscommunication by QB and receiver.... Happens all the time. I wasn't not blaming him. He had a lot on inaccurate throws on that drive.

cdyhybrid

I'm going to become a O-coordinator and dominate this league. No RBs on the roster. Just 6'4 plus receivers. Every down throw 50 yard plus bombs and wait for a catch or PI. If it gets picked then it's as good as a punt anyway. This is the future guys. The chances of getting a PI called in the first 3 downs is astronomically high!

2012 Ravens already beat you to it, my man.

Godslay

Banned
Gotta make it easy for Peyton

Doesn't make sense.

If it makes it easy for Peyton, then by default it makes it easier for all the other shitshows that line up under center. Even if it was made easier, then why aren't we seeing garbage tier QBs improving?

My only hope is that the Niners secondary was getting picked apart by Stanton. If the Eagles can establish any kind of run game, they have a good chance. Another shoot out is coming.

your hope? here is what you need to know:

1. we get no pressure on the QB.... at all. i can honestly remember 2 times we have pressured the QB in the last 6 quarters. both times we got penalties.

2. our secondary fucking sucks. never turns around for the ball and is usually out of position anyways.

3. our run D has played very well the last 2 weeks but why bother running when you are guaranteed a completion or a PI?

4. on offense, kap is playing pretty well (career high completion % gee!) but it doesn't really matter. we can't run the ball and we can't protect so we are just playing this mid range game and as soon as we get in trouble with the inevitable penalty our drives are over.

niners are going to get worked by the eagles. the only way this doesn't happen is if your offensive line literally does not block guys or if your receivers drop the ball consistently. short of that this is probably going to be a blowout. our next potential W on the schedule is against the rams but even that isn't anywhere near a guarantee. Joey Jojo Jr. Shabadoo or whoever their QB is will put up some stanton-like numbers against our sad sack D. our hope in that game is the fact that they have a trash secondary too.

p.s.

i can't wait for alex smith to skull fuck us at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom