• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God....that was nothing for Marshall. This is why I hate injured players forcing themselves to play. I'd rather they sit out until they're 100% instead of week-after-week of this shit, until they work themselves out for the season.

JABEE

your hope? here is what you need to know:

1. we get no pressure on the QB.... at all. i can honestly remember 2 times we have pressured the QB in the last 6 quarters. both times we got penalties.

2. our secondary fucking sucks. never turns around for the ball and is usually out of position anyways.

3. our run D has played very well the last 2 weeks but why bother running when you are guaranteed a completion or a PI?

4. on offense, kap is playing pretty well (career high completion % gee!) but it doesn't really matter. we can't run the ball and we can't protect so we are just playing this mid range game and as soon as we get in trouble with the inevitable penalty our drives are over.

niners are going to get worked by the eagles. the only way this doesn't happen is if your offensive line literally does not block guys or if your receivers drop the ball consistently. short of that this is probably going to be a blowout. our next potential W on the schedule is against the rams but even that isn't anywhere near a guarantee. Joey Jojo Jr. Shabadoo or whoever their QB is will put up some stanton-like numbers against our sad sack D. our hope in that game is the fact that they have a trash secondary too.

p.s.

i can't wait for alex smith to skull fuck us at home!
:jnc at the PS.

The Eagles gave up points to the Jags and Racists. That's what has me worried. Also, we are missing three out of our 5 starters. Even our backup RT is on the IR. The running game and screen game is a concern. We need Kendricks back!

Jerbs

As a diehard Denver fan, I really, really hate Cutler. And now Marshall is injured. I blame Jay. He's so bad, his cancer spreads to everyone.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
your hope? here is what you need to know:

1. we get no pressure on the QB.... at all. i can honestly remember 2 times we have pressured the QB in the last 6 quarters. both times we got penalties.

2. our secondary fucking sucks. never turns around for the ball and is usually out of position anyways.

3. our run D has played very well the last 2 weeks but why bother running when you are guaranteed a completion or a PI?

4. on offense, kap is playing pretty well (career high completion % gee!) but it doesn't really matter. we can't run the ball and we can't protect so we are just playing this mid range game and as soon as we get in trouble with the inevitable penalty our drives are over.

niners are going to get worked by the eagles. the only way this doesn't happen is if your offensive line literally does not block guys or if your receivers drop the ball consistently. short of that this is probably going to be a blowout. our next potential W on the schedule is against the rams but even that isn't anywhere near a guarantee. Joey Jojo Jr. Shabadoo or whoever their QB is will put up some stanton-like numbers against our sad sack D. our hope in that game is the fact that they have a trash secondary too.

p.s.

i can't wait for alex smith to skull fuck us at home!
Reading my thoughts from someone else somehow makes it seem even worse. Like you said, zero pass rush with terrible secondary play is a formula for double digit losses. Never know though, things good turn on a great performance against a solid team like Philly. Otherwise...well, a high draft pick would be nice. :-

cdyhybrid

:jnc at the PS.

The Eagles gave up points to the Jags and Racists. That's what has me worried. Also, we are missing three out of our 5 starters. Even our backup RT is on the IR. The running game and screen game is a concern. We need Kendricks back!

Racists actually had a good QB playing for them though.

Godslay

Banned
As a diehard Denver fan, I really, really hate Cutler. And now Marshall is injured. I blame Jay. He's so bad, his cancer spreads to everyone.

If you were a diehard you would post during the goddamn games, you bandwagon hopping bastard! GTFO!

Just kidding! Welcome aboard. I just had to pretend to be hard because a poster around here takes offense to me welcoming all Broncos fans. Bread.

Where are you from that espn radio is the best sports radio? Cleveland?

lol it's not the best it's just what the dude in my office with a radio plays. I normally just listen to podcasts on my phone if I can. The only shows I can stand on ESPN radio are SVP/Russielo (from time to time) and LeBetard (for the hilarity)

... did the Bears guy curse at a ref?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAH

Jerbs

If you were a diehard you would post during the goddamn games, you bandwagon hopping bastard! GTFO!

Just kidding! Welcome aboard. I just had to pretend to be hard because a poster around here takes offense to me welcoming all Broncos fans. Bread.

I take this as a friendly welcome. Thank you. Did I mention I hate Jay Cutler? No I don't remember that. I hate. Hate. Hate. Jay Cutler. That guy. Yep. Hate him.

Go Jets. Except Brandon Marshall. But he's hurt. I blame Jay. Screwed my fantasy team this week. 0-3. Screw you, Jay.

LJ11

Lj what was Nelson like with the bills?

Basically a Flex TE. You guys use him outside too much, middle of the field receiver mostly. Check down guy who can catch in traffic. Nothing more. Like him for what he is but not much else.

Good reroute by the defender, fucked the timing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom