• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

So we should replace the players with Robots?

Cleatus2_2012111112064234_600_400.jpg

I just keep going back to the Kobe trial. He was on trial for rape and was playing the same nights he was on trial. And nobody seemed to care.

And now every player is to vanish from sight that gets in legal trouble.

It's crazy how fast the thirst for league punishment has gotten since then. Of course none of the punishment means much since it's not registering with players.

Never underestimate the power of twitter rage.

HylianTom

Banned
The actual LoZ game has me very interested. All open world.

Soundtrack is amazing, you can look it up on youtube.

DW games are hit and miss, this is definitely one of the more polished, pretty and content rich ones we've ever had. It's a worthy purchase.

I'll get it on Day 1 and play the hell out of it, no doubt (hell.. I already have a sealed "Treasure Box" version in my living room). But I'm saving a week's worth of vacation time for the real Zelda game.

Konka

Banned
Oppose to enduring 3 hours of flag football with commercial breaks every time the play stops? -- which is always

If baseball is the best sport that the world can muster we should just stop playing sports. The paint drying on the baseball field is more entertaining than the actual game.

Vyer

How hard is it to not beat your wife/fiance? Jesus...

Imagine being a professional athlete. Money out the ass, the ability to fuck nearly anyone you want, lots of down time during the week...why not just stay home and smash chicks? Why would you smoke weed or beat women when you can play videogames, bang, have a chef cook for you, watch movies in your expensive man cave, etc...

"what would you do if you had a million dollars?"

xnipx

How hard is it to not beat your wife/fiance? Jesus...

Imagine being a professional athlete. Money out the ass, the ability to fuck nearly anyone you want, lots of down time during the week...why not just stay home and smash chicks? Why would you smoke weed or beat women when you can play videogames, bang, have a chef cook for you, watch movies in your expensive man cave, etc...

Id imagine the women/money/feeling of invincibility from being a star all of your life contribute to it. Most issues in relationships I've seen come from infidelity. I would assume it's even worse with a rich famous person who you KNOW is fucking everyone.

@rolandsmartin
From @PeterAlexander AZ police say Jonathan Dwyer threw a shoe at 18mo child & caused fracture to child's mother in July.

BigAT

"The Ray Rice video was pretty great, and I loved Adrian Peterson's violence towards his toddler, but I'm soooooooo tired of having to go to multiple incidents for my domestic violence. If only there were some way I could get the thrills of spousal abuse AND the violence towards children I so desperately crave. There's got to be a better way!"

Don't worry, there is:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Release from Phoenix PD lists 2 victims - a 27-yo female and an 18-mo old child. One of the counts is aggravated assault involving a minor.

xnipx

And Larry the orioles are nothing like the browns. We have been at least somewhat relevant and competitive the last 20 years. The browns have Derek Anderson and earnest byner. We have the iron man!!!

Remember Roberto alomar and the alcs
against Cleveland lol

Vyer

"The Ray Rice video was pretty great, and I loved Adrian Peterson's violence towards his toddler, but I'm soooooooo tired of having to go to multiple incidents for my domestic violence. If only there were some way I could get the thrills of spousal abuse AND the violence towards children I so desperately crave. There's got to be a better way!"

Don't worry, there is:

it's like a shitty xzibit meme

jakncoke

Banned
With a million bucks id build a personal theater and buy all kinds of movies and just drink and watch movies till I ran out of money. Maybe i would work as well to keep that dream afloat and not have to stop drinking and watching movies.
Code:

Slo

With a million dollars I'd first make sure I was paying absolutely no interest on anything, ever. From whatever's left I'd set up some annuities for my kids, and perhaps buy an rental property or two.

$1M is a lot of money, but it's not fuck-you money.

Greg

With a million dollars I'd first make sure I was paying absolutely no interest on anything, ever. From whatever's left I'd set up some annuities for my kids, and perhaps buy an rental property or two.

$1M is a lot of money, but it's not fuck-you money.
fuck you, that's fuck you money for me!

Fox318

I just keep going back to the Kobe trial. He was on trial for rape and was playing the same nights he was on trial. And nobody seemed to care.

And now every player is to vanish from sight that gets in legal trouble.

It's crazy how fast the thirst for league punishment has gotten since then. Of course none of the punishment means much since it's not registering with players.
Goodell started this when he became commissioner

If I had a million dollars, I'd quit my job and make GAF threads professionally. In the offseason, I'd travel the world.

Just so I could drink all the hard ciders and eat all of the pizza possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom