• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Larry the orioles are nothing like the browns. We have been at least somewhat relevant and competitive the last 20 years. The browns have Derek Anderson and earnest byner. We have the iron man!!!

Remember Roberto alomar and the alcs
against Cleveland lol

I was at our ALDS home loss in 97 against Seattle, but that was 17 years ago. Yes, we have been relevant in the last 20 years, but only at the very beginning and very end of that time period. We were Browns bad for all of the aughts.

jakncoke

Banned
I think its finally run its course.

Let's be real, its not funny anymore because

A) He's not fat anymore

B) snes isn't here to get pissed off, which was half of the humor

Now StaffGod, on the other hand.

When has that stopped us from doing/posting numerous amount of things. If there anything nfl-gaf does well is regurgitate the same shit over and over again regardless.

Konka

Banned
I think its finally run its course.

Let's be real, its not funny anymore because

A) He's not fat anymore

B) snes isn't here to get pissed off, which was half of the humor

Now StaffGod, on the other hand.

cam-newton-laptop.png

Is this still funny?

Touchdown

Banned
Eagles 64 points scored leads NFL

Eagles 878 yards of offense leads NFL (272 rush is 9th, 606 pass is 2nd)

Imagine what it's going to look like when they start playing well.

It's been a while since I went to a Brewers game but man game 1 of the NLDS was an amazing experience. It was only my second time ever going to a playoff game. The first being the Bucks game 6 against Atlanta in 2010

Tom Penny

I need to go to a game 7 in Hockey. Been to game 7's in baseball, NBA and AFC championships. Playoff hockey is sick and I'd imagine beats the rest of them.

Zeke

I cooked dinner while running back and fourth with my six month old and ass beatings were not handed out! Someone give me an nfl try out
Edit: horrible TypePad

jakncoke

Banned
At this time tomorrow all of us are going to be saying "THIS GAME IS ASS" but watch anyways.

Ye maybe we dedicate the 3 hour to making fun of snesfreak to entertain ourselves

Sounds good Zeke, im scared to think what Spin would improvise on that type of dinner and what itd look like

Speak for yourself. I don't go shopping on Black Friday so Thanksgiving is time to #TurnUp!

Huh? You just prove my point.

You start turning up at like noon, by the time the Seahawks vs 49ers you peaking on your roll.

You going to Dada this Saturday?

#StayTurnt
#TurntUp
#Bananas
#BornToRage

cdyhybrid

Huh? You just prove my point.

You start turning up at like noon, by the time the Seahawks vs 49ers you peaking on your roll.

You going to Dada this Saturday?

#StayTurnt
#TurntUp
#Bananas
#BornToRage

I'm a marathon drinker. I'll be up late. Won't really be starting until dinner anyway.

Don't think so, don't have any plans. Might go to Aly & Fila at Foundation. Going to need to save money for Safe In Sound + Freaknight, potential Vegas Bowl for the Huskies, and a potential Disneyland trip before the end of the year.

I'm a marathon drinker. I'll be up late. Won't really be starting until dinner anyway.

Don't think so, don't have any plans. Might go to Aly & Fila at Foundation. Going to need to save money for Safe In Sound + Freaknight, potential Vegas Bowl for the Huskies, and a potential Disneyland trip before the end of the year.

Dude....BANANAS! FREAKING BANANAS!!!!!! You see the leaked Freaknight lineup yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom