• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck baseball. Mediocre ass slow sport for old white dudes.

Come join me in Footy-GAF and we can watch the Premier League. Which has 100% less domestic violence than the NFL. But it does have cuntish little imps like Samir Nasri and Mesut Ozil.

If Dwyer is shown the door, the Cardinals would be able to call on practice squad running back Chris Rainey to fill Dwyer�s spot on the 53-man roster. There is one problem, however. Rainey has previously been released from a team because of a domestic violence incident.

:jnc

4 hours of a pitcher spitting on a mound and scratching his balls no fucking thanks

5 hours if Boston or New York is involved. 6 if both are.

Fuck baseball. Mediocre ass slow sport for old white dudes.

Come join me in Footy-GAF and we can watch the Premier League. Which has 100% less domestic violence than the NFL. But it does have cuntish little imps like Samir Nasri and Mesut Ozil.

I'm not watching a sport that isn't played on home soil or at a reasonable hour of the day.

5 hours if Boston or New York is involved. 6 if both are.

I'm not watching a sport that isn't played on home soil or at a reasonable hour of the day.

I have a solution for you.

mls.gif

Trey

How hard is it to not beat your wife/fiance? Jesus...

Imagine being a professional athlete. Money out the ass, the ability to fuck nearly anyone you want, lots of down time during the week...why not just stay home and smash chicks? Why would you smoke weed or beat women when you can play videogames, bang, have a chef cook for you, watch movies in your expensive man cave, etc...

Being hit up for money at every turn by "family", being approached daily by the baddest women with deceitful intentions, being able to associate with people who have way more money than you, hanging out with your old hood being considered a detriment to your career by your employer.

Plus, that lifestyle sounds boring. These athletes just decided to be dumb at the wrong time.

Spinluck

I still can't believe we handed it off to Trent Truck twice with the game on the line. If I didn't have work that next day, I would've gotten drunker than MRSA, Jak, Konka, and Gata sneaking into a bar combined.

I mean we gave the ball to this fucker twice (Bradshaw was having a better game) before we even let Luck throw. Fuck your game plan Pep (you ex-Jet fuck!), fuck this wanna be Stanford power running offense*, and Pagano stop talking about this "building the monster" bullshit when you make Dungy's coaching look aggressive.

I would have rather lost that game with a Luck pick than us just giving him one goddamn shot on a 3rd down. When you have a player like him you live or die by him, not Trent Truck! There is a real chance we could lose to the Jags, and Pagano's coaching job won't be questioned because he road the Luck train to two playoffs in a bum division. Fuuuuccckkkkkkkk!!

/rant.

Nakazato

I still can't believe we handed it off to Trent Truck twice with the game on the line. If I didn't have work that next day, I would've gotten drunker than MRSA, Jak, Konka, and Gata sneaking into a bar combined.

I mean we gave the ball to this fucker twice (Bradshaw was having a better game) before we even let Luck throw. Fuck your game plan Pep (you ex-Jet fuck!), fuck this wanna be Stanford power running offense*, and Pagano stop talking about this "building the monster" bullshit when you make Dungy's coaching look aggressive.

I would have rather lost that game with a Luck pick than us just giving him one goddamn shot on a 3rd down. When you have a player like him you live or die by him, not Trent Truck! There is a real chance we could lose to the Jags, and Pagano's coaching job won't be questioned because he road the Luck train to two playoffs in a bum division. Fuuuuccckkkkkkkk!!

/rant.

I'll take him back in bmore

/rant.
So much truth...

HylianTom

Banned
I love Zelda but Hyrule Warriors looks pretty bad. I don't think the fanservice would be enough to carry me through it.

I'm not big on this type of game, but I'll squint my eyes for a bit and pretend for one brief, shining moment that I'm playing a new proper Zelda game.

(that, and I'll hope that the soundtrack is decent)

Looks like the Dwyer news finally hit ot

I really hope we're not going to have a new thread for every single NFL player that gets arrested for anything.

90% of the people in those threads never liked the NFL in the first place, miss me with the "The league is so bad right now! I'm going to stop watching as if my meaningless self-boycott is going to grind the multi-billion dollar NFL machine to a screeching halt!" routine.

If TMZ existed in the 90s....

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How long before the OT's hate of the NFL gets us shutdown? They might think we're all violent too.

Shit someone hide Gata.

Slo

I really hope we're not going to have a new thread for every single NFL player that gets arrested for anyone.

90% of the people in those threads never liked the NFL in the first place, miss me with the "The league is so bad right now! I'm going to stop watching as if my meaningless self-boycott is going to grind the multi-billion dollar NFL machine to a screeching halt!" routine.

If TMZ existed in the 90s....

90% of the people who post in OT are professional victims who thrive off being outraged on the internet.

Next week it'll be a new great injustice.

I just keep going back to the Kobe trial. He was on trial for rape and was playing the same nights he was on trial. And nobody seemed to care.

And now every player is to vanish from sight that gets in legal trouble.

It's crazy how fast the thirst for league punishment has gotten since then. Of course none of the punishment means much since it's not registering with players.

jmdajr

I don't think any of my hobbies have decent people. Jerk racist actors, junkie self absorbed musicians, and mysoginistic game developers.

Oh well. Follow Jesus maybe??? Church Sunday instead of football???

jmdajr

I just keep going back to the Kobe trial. He was on trial for rape and was playing the same nights he was on trial. And nobody seemed to care.

And now every player is to vanish from sight that gets in legal trouble.

It's crazy how fast the thirst for league punishment has gotten since then. Of course none of the punishment means much since it's not registering with players.
OBAMA

I love Zelda but Hyrule Warriors looks pretty bad. I don't think the fanservice would be enough to carry me through it.

Dynasty warriors is a shit game, what a waste of a Zelda spinoff

I'm not big on this type of game, but I'll squint my eyes for a bit and pretend for one brief, shining moment that I'm playing a new proper Zelda game.

The fact that Nintendo is pulling a EA/Ubi and hiding characters at specific retailers annoys me, and I'm boycotting purchasing this game.
The actual LoZ game has me very interested. All open world.

Soundtrack is amazing, you can look it up on youtube.

DW games are hit and miss, this is definitely one of the more polished, pretty and content rich ones we've ever had. It's a worthy purchase.

@AroundTheNFL
Bill O'Brien: Texans plan to use J.J. Watt more as TE

well indy had a nice run

So...why can't we pick him up in FF yet? =/

Spinluck

I'll take him back in bmore

He's a nice guy and had talent to with with in BAL, but he's a terrible head coach. He is so easily out coached and it is frustrating to watch a coach misuse all the tools put in front of him.

There are many other problems we have besides the coaching. But above all my biggest disappoint so far this year is in the coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom