• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
:jnc @ wienke's anime review earlier. We should make that an ongoing thing.

"Normal people review weird (e.g. most) anime"

How is this not a YouTube series already? Instead of "kids react" it's "regular people"

It can be the new avatar bets.

Everyone with an Xbone or PS4 camera will have to stream it too. Bread streaming would work well for this.

Well he only suffered because he choose SAO, one of the worst animes (In recent years) that makes a effort to be good and fails horridly. Now if he wanted something good that's very similar (genre, not with the incest and the attempted rape on a comatose girl and 95% of the creepy ass shit) he would of gone with Log Horizon.

I'm kind of anime'd out. I started playing the SAO game a bit and it has promise but it might not actually be that good making this whole thing pointless. I knew I should have just played Daganaronpa or whatever.

Make wienke watch it for you.

You're off my Christmas card list.

I TOLD YALL. WATCH "FROM THE NEW WORLD"

I see your recommendations cajun but I don't have crunchy roll and I'm not about to pay for anything additional to Netflix. If it's on Netflix I may get around to it in the future.

I'm sure if Crunchyroll had discounted subscriptions, Fox would do raffles for them through modbot.

Lastly, besides there never being another Gundam ground series that doesn't involve Newtypes, anime was ruined when they ruined Vegeta. I want a Dragonball series where Vegeta just goes around ripping people's assholes because Goku is boring as all hell.

Syrinx

BUCS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.php

eznark

Banned
Looks pretty normal and tame compared to most FF modes of transportation. Remember Shiva bike?

It looks too normal, like they went to an independent used car lot in the shitty part of town and picked out the first convertible they found. Congratulations, you're the proud owner of a 1996 Chevy Sebring, Androgynous Douche.

dionysus

Yaldog
It looks too normal, like they went to an independent used car lot in the shitty part of town and picked out the first convertible they found. Congratulations, you're the proud owner of a 1996 Chevy Sebring, Androgynous Douche.

It is FF, I am sure there will be plenty of shit that defies reason, the laws of physics, and practicality. Most likely that is early game transport.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm rooting for a meteor to just graze the Georgia Dome then continue on it journey, eventually landing on RBH's crotch and setting his penis ablaze.

Dragon

Banned

I have to agree it seems out of sorts with the motifs presented in the trailer. However we don't know where that group of dudes is coming from. Also I kinda like the idea of a gigantic road trip being the basis for the game.

jakncoke

Banned
I think a meteor should strike the Georgia Dome while there is no one in the stadium forcing the Falcons to build a open stadium because fuck Domes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom