• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agents of SHIELD season 2 premieres next week Tuesday. Oh man I can't wait. I'm excited for all the Comic book show outside of Gotham which I will give a chance.

Fox318

Eat a bag of dicks, you miserable, white, white, uh, white guilt, milquetoast, piece of human garbage.
You know Atlanta has the worst sports fan reputation.

Do you really think the Hawks will stay in Atlanta?
Agents of SHIELD season 2 premieres next week Tuesday. Oh man I can't wait. I'm excited for all the Comic book show outside of Gotham which I will give a chance.

Is Agents of Shield good?

Colasante

Sounds like the Buccaneers coaches don't care much for Doug Martin. They should keep the spirit of Schiano alive and trade him to the Patriots.

Greg

I think my USPS delivery is broken

DHL tracking says it was ready to be handed it off to USPS on the 12th, and estimated delivery was the 15th

the last update on the USPS tracking is the 11th

Vyroxis

Banned
I think a meteor should strike the Georgia Dome while there is no one in the stadium forcing the Falcons to build a open stadium because fuck Domes.

No shit. I was so pissed when the crybaby idiots in St. Paul got their way for a fully enclosed new stadium. Fuck that shit, Minnesota deserves an open air stadium, so everyone can enjoy our winter weather.

eznark

Banned
I think my USPS delivery is broken

DHL tracking says it was ready to be handed it off to USPS on the 12th, and estimated delivery was the 15th

the last update on the USPS tracking is the 11th

This is what you get for destroying madden league with your disgusting peasant pub rules begging.

Shit head.

eznark

Banned
My sister has lived in Minnesota for 10 years and my little sister went to boarding school in Minnesota, I had never heard that shit before.

Apparently it's real.

Minnesotans are the fucking worst.

RBH

I'm rooting for a meteor to just graze the Georgia Dome then continue on it journey, eventually landing on RBH's crotch and setting his penis ablaze.

scotttag1lspp.gif

Greg

This is what you get for destroying madden league with your disgusting peasant pub rules begging.

Shit head.
I never said manual catching was the solution, I just pointed out the problem

look at that post LJ made a few pages back where I said it would only be fair if you couldn't switch to manual control of a defensive player once the ball was in the air

I hope all your fades get manually picked, biiiitch

Just curious when Smash comes out are gonna NFL-GAF it up? I'll probably get my ass kicked in the game though since I play Link but it's cool

eznark

Banned
I never said manual catching was the solution, I just pointed out the problem

look at that post LJ made a few pages back where I said it would only be fair if you couldn't switch to manual control of a defensive player once the ball was in the air

I hope all your fades get manually picked, biiiitch

Years and years ruined by Greg. What a shit head.

All my side line fades do get picked you fucker! That's why I only throw deep to slot receiver Randall Cobb!

David Cornwell ‏@wmdavidcornwell 6m
Amid negative NFL news, @WarrickDunn giving away 139th house to a single mother today. Tippin my hat 2 him n the men who play the game.

Starting the movement to spread positive NFL news. There are some scumbags, douches, clowns, asswipes, dumbfucks, shitheads, bitchmade fools, cunts, pricks, bastards, and evildoers in the league, but there are a lot of really good dudes in there too. Bring some light to the good ones.

Greg

Years and years ruined by Greg. What a shit head.

All my side line fades do get picked you fucker! That's why I only throw deep to slot receiver Randall Cobb!
sorry for trying to bring some life into Offensive Coordinator 15!

maybe you would understand if you were at the mercy of Chad Henne RNG

BigAT

Amid negative NFL news, @WarrickDunn giving away 139th house to a single mother today. Tippin my hat 2 him n the men who play the game.

Starting the movement to spread positive NFL news. There are some scumbags, douches, clowns, asswipes, dumbfucks, shitheads, bitchmade fools, cunts, pricks, bastards, and evildoers in the league, but there are a lot of really good dudes in there too. Bring some light to the good ones.

Good idea. I'd like to contribute by spotlighting the entire Giants organization. They continue to spread good cheer and positive energy throughout the NFL by giving out awards to teams they play against!

Play the New York Giants, win an award

eznark

Banned
sorry for trying to bring some life into Offensive Coordinator 15!

maybe you would understand if you were at the mercy of Chad Henne RNG

Maybe you would understand if you had to deal with fucking Megatron and the Cheese Ball Chicago Two.

Or if you ever played against Soka when he was on his All Go kick a few years ago.

Warrick Dunn is a damn saint. He was one of my fav players to watch too, both at FSU and in the NFL.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My father passed away this morning.

No parents, grandparents, siblings, wife, kids, pets or anything left. Feels bad man.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thanks guys.

He was 85 years old (remember my story about how my dad was 52 and my mom was 29, living the american dream and all that?) so it wasn't unexpected really.

Still a weird feeling. Time to hop in the car and drive back to Arkansas in this monsoon.

This will sound weird but if you guys want to cheer me up, take pictures of your food with "FU GATA" written next to it. Maybe throw in some Josh Freeman and Fatford. It's what Hito would have wanted also.

Death sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom