• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Guys I'm making this for game day and I thought I'd share it with you.

Do we have Edinburgh/Newcastle are NFL GAF?

I'm all Newcastle!

20140921-pepperoni-pull-apart-garlic-knots-recipe-20140921-pepperoni-pull-apart-garlic-knots-recipe-21-thumb-625xauto-411041.jpg

Cast Iron Cooking: The Easy Pull-Apart Pepperoni Garlic Knots That Will Forever Change How You Entertain

20140921-pepperoni-pull-apart-garlic-knots-recipe-20140921-pepperoni-pull-apart-garlic-knots-recipe-22.jpg

20140921-pepperoni-pull-apart-garlic-knots-recipe-20140921-pepperoni-pull-apart-garlic-knots-recipe-24.jpg

Dragon

Banned
Thanks guys.

He was 85 years old (remember my story about how my dad was 52 and my mom was 29, living the american dream and all that?) so it wasn't unexpected really.

Still a weird feeling. Time to hop in the car and drive back to Arkansas in this monsoon.

This will sound weird but if you guys want to cheer me up, take pictures of your food with "FU GATA" written next to it. Maybe throw in some Josh Freeman and Fatford. It's what Hito would have wanted also.

Death sucks :(

Sorry to hear that wienke. My condolences. I wish I could give you an Exotic in Destiny!

Thanks guys.

He was 85 years old (remember my story about how my dad was 52 and my mom was 29, living the american dream and all that?) so it wasn't unexpected really.

Still a weird feeling. Time to hop in the car and drive back to Arkansas in this monsoon.

This will sound weird but if you guys want to cheer me up, take pictures of your food with "FU GATA" written next to it. Maybe throw in some Josh Freeman and Fatford. It's what Hito would have wanted also.

Ill do it with my lunch today

My father passed away this morning.

No parents, grandparents, siblings, wife, kids, pets or anything left. Feels bad man.
Really sorry to hear this, my friend. My condolences.

I know people cope with things in different ways but if you need someone to talk to maybe we can get some Destiny going sometime.

My father passed away this morning.

No parents, grandparents, siblings, wife, kids, pets or anything left. Feels bad man.

Really sorry for your loss, man (even though it likely doesn't matter coming from me as I am a terrible, lurking Steelers fan). I lost my father almost exactly one year ago in an almost identical situation. He passed unexpectedly (age 64) and had no other family left but me (and a trail of ex-wives) In fact, we had just spoken a few hours earlier about the Pirates clinching their .500 season. Anyways, you will have a huge burden on your shoulders which never really gets easier, but cherishing the time that you spent together will make the entire process much more bearable.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just FYI I'll be off Destiny for a week or so.

I'm sure yall will have moved on to Super Turkey Puncher 3000 Turbo by then.

jakncoke

Banned
Thanks guys.

The bread was too small for mustard art so here is the next best thing I could think of.

Bx08O91IIAElQ5d.jpg

So Jonathan Dwyer saw that Ray Rice was suspended for beating up his wife, and AP was suspended for beating up his kid, and decided now would be a good time to beat up his wife and his kid.

Vyer

(

All I have is some healthy grapes.

xJeBf8v.jpg

sorry gata

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m
#Bucs are not planning on DT Gerald McCoy (broken hand) playing vs #Falcons, sources says. Too early. Would be Da’Quan Bowers stepping in

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 22s
What about #Bucs RB Doug Martin? I’m told he’s unlikely to play tonight vs. #Falcons with that knee injury. Will test out pregame to be sure

Bucs

Thanks guys.

No matter how old your parents are you never want to see them go. It's always tough. Sorry to hear about your loss. He's in a better place now and looking over you.

Tom Penny

I almost feel bad for the Raiders. Tuck Rule essentially destroyed their franchise
1. Divergent paths since the Snow Bowl: On game day, it will have been 4,628 days since the Snow Bowl game between the teams. Consider the path the teams have taken since:

The Patriots have a 148-46 record, while the Raiders are 64-130.
The Patriots have had 12 winning seasons and the Raiders one.
The Patriots have had two starting quarterbacks, the Raiders 18.
The Patriots have had one head coach, the Raiders seven.

Also this seems incredibly random..30 losses in a row.

2. Raiders struggle in Eastern Time zone: According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the Raiders have lost 14 consecutive day games in the Eastern Time zone, which is the sixth-longest streak in the Super Bowl era. The Titans/Oilers own the longest losing streak in Eastern Time zone games -- 30, from 1981-1987.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom