• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 3m
Bucs OC Jeff Tedford did not accompany team to Atlanta so QB coach MarK Arroyo will call plays tonight for 3rd straight game.

I can't find the pic of Tedford double facepalming after Arroyo called 3 straight run plays in the redzone.

Bowser

Bucs OC (Offensive Caretaker) Jeff Tedford did not travel with the team to Atlanta

I can't find the pic of Tedford double facepalming affter Arroyo called 3 straight run plays in the redzone.

zG7Li9i.jpg

Got you covered bud

Just saw the MGSV tgs footage on gamersyde, god damn that looks good. After 4 I swore I wouldnt get tricked again but I think I am wavering.

eznark

Banned
Ok, what the fuck. No one is allowed to argue that MLS is a relevant thing until they can afford MLS.com

MLSSoccer.com is THE STUPIDEST FUCKING THING ON THE PLANET

jbug617

Banned
Money grab?

@BearReport: Just looking through this packet of info Marshall brought with him. Statement signed by Whatley to Goodell saying it was a money grab.

@BearReport: Letter from Ms. Whatley's attorney demanding $100K: "If the case is settled, it will remain confidential and away from the media."

@BearReport: Ms. Whatley to Goodell in statement: "I was told to say that Brandon hit me and hurt me so that I could get him to pay to keep me quiet."

@BearReport: Whatley to Goodell in statement: "He never hurt me or hit me. I was pressured by my family to make up certain things to get money."

I'm really thinking of picking up a Xbox one or PS4....

Don't know which one...

Rumors of Xbox One is going to have a big holiday promotion. 3rd party games will look better on ps4 most of the time

Except bernsteins head is so far up his own ass, I cant stand listening to b&b.

Doesn't mean he was wrong about that conference. I came up with my own opinion on it even before the conference was over. I prefer The Score over ESPN where they suck the athletes cocks just so they can give soft interviews.

xnipx

Money grab?

@BearReport: Just looking through this packet of info Marshall brought with him. Statement signed by Whatley to Goodell saying it was a money grab.

@BearReport: Letter from Ms. Whatley's attorney demanding $100K: "If the case is settled, it will remain confidential and away from the media."

@BearReport: Ms. Whatley to Goodell in statement: "I was told to say that Brandon hit me and hurt me so that I could get him to pay to keep me quiet."

@BearReport: Whatley to Goodell in statement: "He never hurt me or hit me. I was pressured by my family to make up certain things to get money."

Rumors of Xbox One is going to have a big holiday promotion. 3rd party games will look better on ps4 most of the time

Wow

Vio-Lence

Banned
I didnt listen, but I cant really be outraged by what athletes say. Its entertainment. These guys are dopes and im not looking to them to be models in morality.

The only good shows on the Score is L. Holmes and Ed and Doug post game.

eznark

Banned
^ I'm not outrgaed, he just came across as a pathetic idiot who blames everyone else in the world for his problems.

NFLLeague.us is available...for now

Vio-Lence

Banned
^ I'm not outrgaed, he just came across as a pathetic idiot who blames everyone else in the world for his problems.

As long as he racks up yds and TDs and stays out of trouble, BMarsh is my guy. He can hide behind borderline personality or whatever his issue is. Hes been on good behavior here for 2+ years, the past is the past.

zychi

Banned

Brandon Marshall has always been forward with his illness and his past since he's been in Chicago. Dude went through court, and took his suspension.

The only reason he did the presser was to prevent a smear campaign by ESPN, who he's already angry at for changing up a video package they did on him and a camp he does into a mess.

The presser was a mess. Espn is digging old shit up because they have nothing new to talk about since Ray Rice is gone, and AP is neither talking nor playing.

I didnt listen, but I cant really be outraged by what athletes say. Its entertainment. These guys are dopes and im not looking to them to be models in morality.

The only good shows on the Score is L. Holmes and Ed and Doug post game.

If you didn't listen to the conference, maybe you should not comment on something you didn't hear?

Vio-Lence

Banned
If you didn't listen to the conference, maybe you should not comment on something you didn't hear?
I can because I was aware of his history prior to coming to Chicago. Trading for him was a big risk thats paid off so far. He was in legal trouble for allegedly hitting a woman at a club prior to getting traded.

If anything, I'd be disappointed with Bears public relations for let him making a fool of himself.

Three years later Suggs punched the same woman then dragged her by her hair from a moving vehicle, so...

Yeah. As of 2 years ago he was still doing it, so there goes the "HE'S STOPPED THO" argument, and he's never apologized or shown regret, so there goes the "BUT HE'S SORRY" argument too.

Fuck Terrell Suggs.

Hunter S.

Brandon Marshall might get more attention now for his past deeds then he did when they happened.

At the time when McDaniels traded traded him away for being arrogant and self-serving. I was rather annoyed. How times can change where I no longer have need to miss him. Bless, Seyton Manning.

ShaneB

Ps4.

All the cool NFL-GAF kids have one.

My regret about getting a PS4 is having to use that god awful controller. I know my terrible play in Madden isn't helped much by having to use those terrible analog sticks compared to how long I've been use to the 360 controller.

Jerome Simpson, already under a three-game NFL suspension for a DUI arrest last year, is in more trouble.

The Vikings receiver is scheduled to appear in Hennepin County Court on Nov. 3 after being cited just after midnight July 7 by Bloomington Police on charges of marijuana possession, open bottle and violating the conditions of his limited drivers license, according to court records filed Sept. 2.

jfc jerome

eznark

Banned
No sports games on PC.

I was just saying the big differences.

Titanfall, but Titanfall sucks. The Order, but that will probably be shitty too (sorry Splat, I still believe!).

I prefer the interface on PS4 and hate the kinect, so I went with a ps4. It's fine. They both kind of blow. I did buy two ps4's though so I guess it's ok.

Get a .... um, I don't know. I just bought a third monitor. Get one of those.

Lol I now have 6 ps4 controllers. They are amazing, except for the battery life. (Hence 6!)

Hunter S.

My regret about getting a PS4 is having to use that god awful controller. I know my terrible play in Madden isn't helped much by having to use those terrible analog sticks compared to how long I've been use to the 360 controller.

The analog sticks seem like they wear out so that if you want them to last you have to own two-three. I am hoping they fix this soon so I do not have to buy tons of controllers. Other than that, i call the PS4 controller the 2nd most comfortable controller after the phat 360 controller myself.

I love the controller! Only problem is the analog sticks their plastic coming off.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Watching some video of the Lions/Panthers game last weekend and I can't believe how bad Stafford is at staring down receivers when the team is behind. It's bizarre. Early on, he's fine. He calmly progresses through his reads on most plays and takes care of the ball.

Get behind in points, though, and he basically stares down his #1 receiver. One play (on a 3rd down) he threw at Calvin who was basically triple-covered while Reggie Bush ran uncovered at the 1st-down marker. Stafford never even looked at anyone else. Bush may have easily gained 20 yards on the play.

He'll never be considered a top QB in the league if he keeps that crap up.

xnipx

Yeah. As of 2 years ago he was still doing it, so there goes the "HE'S STOPPED THO" argument, and he's never apologized or shown regret, so there goes the "BUT HE'S SORRY" argument too.

Fuck Terrell Suggs.

He hasn't? News to me. But u got it champ. Point being. Suggs has never been charged. The ravens have no problem employing him. If they had a sudden change of heart because of media pressure I would call them out too. They signed him knowing what type of person he was and what he was charged for. As did the cardinals. TWO WEEKS AGO. They get no brownie points for cutting Rainey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom