• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is one of the most pathetic performances I've seen by a team in a while, in any sport.

RBH

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

dvMrydG.gif

cajunator

Banned
This reminds me of that game we had against the Colts where we were up like 48 points and the Colts gave so little of a shit they let us score 62 on them just running the ball to run the clock out.

LevelNth

Banned
I've never seen an offense struggle this much to even gain garbage time yards. It's embarassing. This entire side of the field along with every coach needs to be blown up.

Novoitus

Banned
holy god this game is ugly

bet you falcons fans are walking on air though.

also, congrats Hester. Another chicago bear going to the HOF

What a fucking embarassment of a game. The NFL is going down in self-imposed flames, and now they very nearly kill Thursday night football with this crap. Hope the match-ups are better later in the season.

What a fucking embarassment of a game. The NFL is going down in self-imposed flames, and now they very nearly kill Thursday night football with this crap. Hope the match-ups are better later in the season.

They should allow schedule flexing for all prime-time games to avoid this garbage.

Biker19

Banned
What a fucking embarrassment of a game. The NFL is going down in self-imposed flames, and now they very nearly kill Thursday night football with this crap. Hope the match-ups are better later in the season.

Yeah, this game has to be on the same level as this past February's Super Bowl earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom