• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

I never understood keeping things civil only for the sake of people at work either, but it's whatever. Iggy and fifteen year olds aren't safe for anyone.

zychi

Banned
Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 1m
Steve Bisciotti offered Ray Rice a job the day he cut him for punching his wife's lights out. This is how Ray Lewis gets a statue. #Ravens

Burn the organization down

Deal offered to Rice is very rarely offered

Begs the question of preferential treatment.

The program, known as PTI, allows suspects to avoid incarceration and keep their records clean if they meet agreed-upon requirements.

If you were potentially going to jail, you would go for the least worse scenario. He paid his lawyer to get him this. If Ray Rice has so much preferential treatment, he would still be in the league like AP, Greg Hardy etc

You're the worst ever.

Dutch, come on, are you Gata or are you just ignorant?

Too bad.

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/211/933/933211.gif[IMG]

#GiforJif?

I got dual monitors at work![/QUOTE]

[quote="Narag, post: 130828631"]I hope Brady is traded midseason now.[/QUOTE]

Go fuck yourselves.

I have no problem with having the next thread called : Week 4 OT: Ez is a cunt, Jak is a drunk, Narag is a nerd and Konka a terrorist.

But if you guys are offended by it, then the only thing I can do is respect that and change it.

Now I don't know if Gata was serious about it, but I don't care. This is a community and it's important that everybody is having fun in here. So I respect him for it and asked Wes to change it.

Suck it up.

ShaneB

Dark Tranquility and Edguy.

I think internationally, the former is more well known than the latter?

Both were fun.

That would be a fun show, albeit totally different styles. I like DT, but feel they've been pretty stagnant for a while, good, but stagnant. Edguy is fun as hell, always thought they have great choruses in their songs that work for live play.

jakncoke

Banned
Go fuck yourselves.

I have no problem with having the next thread called : Week 4 OT: Ez is a cunt, Jak is a drunk, Narag is a nerd and Konka a terrorist.

But if you guys are offended by it, then the only thing I can do is respect that and change it.

Now I don't know if Gata was serious about it, but I don't care. This is a community and it's important that everybody is having fun in here. So I respect him for it and asked Wes to change it.

Suck it up.

You'll pussy out and have it changed mid week to something unfunny. Also of course gata isnt serious, he only saying shit because ShaneB went in on him raw over his posting so he is taking the piss

You'll pussy out and have it changed mid week to something unfunny. Also of course gata isnt serious, he only saying shit because ShaneB went in on him raw over his posting so he is taking the piss

God you're an idiot.

Either way, I'll do the next thread and after that I'll leave it to you.

jakncoke

Banned
God you're an idiot.

Either way, I'll do the next thread and after that I'll leave it to you.

What happened in your life over the past idk 1-2 years that made you such a angry german. Do you need a hug and spoon over a bottle of MD? You were so much more calmer and friendly before. Is it impending Brady retirement/him sucking now too much?

jbug617

Banned
Yall need to chill out and squee at cute things.

gin-no-saji.gif

Milchjon

That would be a fun show, albeit totally different styles. I like DT, but feel they've been pretty stagnant for a while, good, but stagnant. Edguy is fun as hell, always thought they have great choruses in their songs that work for live play.

Hadn't really listened to either before. Friend invited me.

Apart from the occasional Pantera/Metallica/In Flames/Tool, my metal days are way behind me.

ShaneB

Hadn't really listened to either before. Friend invited me.

Apart from the occasional Pantera/Metallica/In Flames/Tool, my metal days are way behind me.

Ah I see, well I hope you had a good time. I love metal! I'm listening to some right now! Good times. My album of the year is not metal however.

Fox318

Would of thought you would be a New York/New Jersey Hitmen fan tbh

I only watched like 1 XFL game.

The first one.

And I remember being really confused because I knew nothing about football and thought that they were going to play with chairs and tables.

MRSA

Banned
God cell phone fanboys are the worst.

I had to go to AT&T to get a new sim card, the bitch in front wanted me to wait in line with the unemployed losers that wanted an iPhone. I told her politely that I know she's doing her job, but she needs to do a better job at it. I need something that takes up less time than this conversation.Told her to grab her manager and explain that I want a sim card or I'm cancelling my servicing and going next door to T-Mobile. Dumbfounded she stumbled to her boss and came back with a sim card for me.

Fuckin sheep.

How much does it cost

15 bucks, three of us were sitting around playing it and it took us a couple of hours to get through the prologue and first episode (it has a prologue and two episodes, if it sells well then they will make more) but we didn't discover even half of the shit there is to find in that time.

Perfect game to sit around with a couple of pals and have a laugh for an evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom