• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute fucking second Week 3 ends, somebody needs to be on duty and have a thread up and beat Commie Patriot to the punch. He may not be Gata, but he is just ignorant, and that will not stand.

Greg

Dark Tranquility and Edguy.

I think internationally, the former is more well known than the latter?

Both were fun.
Dark Tranquility is awesome

haven't followed them in a few years, but they were one of the first melodeath bands I got into

Konka

Banned
IMG_4489.jpg

Pepperoni-Pineapple-pizza-24146386-500-332.jpg

5176765585_baaf04300b.jpg

l.jpg

20110307-pineapple-pizza-thumb-500x308-144994.jpg

wp4b4ee64c_05_06.jpg

hawaiian-pizza-recipe.jpg

1970317650_Pineapple.JPG

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guess what I'm doing this weekend? We got a 9th story penthouse at The Roosevelt in Downtown LA.

0NxIFha.jpg

Lots of drugs will be consumed.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Dark Tranquility is awesome

haven't followed them in a few years, but they were one of the first melodeath bands I got into

The Gallery is fuckin' crazy, and I like a bunch of the ones after that (apparently the last one was garbage).

I see Edguy a lot on music sites, but I was under the impression that they were a pretty good power metal band (and I usually only listen to the cream of the crop if ever).

FOXSports has learned Buccaneers QB Josh McCown undergoing 2nd test on injured thumb, expected to miss several weeks.

Glennon starting, AND Lovie can still say Josh is his QB

Interesting it seems the new Smash bros has a rage mode mechanic that increases the knock back you do the higher your percentage is. Smash is now a fully fledged fighting game complete with comeback mechanic.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WTF?

Guys stop fighting.

This is a celebration of the day Trent Truck was traded. No more violence, no more hate!

Let's all be friends again.

Pepiope

LOL

Mark Saltveit ‏@taoish 8m
Wow. Jay Gruden actually said DeSean at 60-70% is "really not that [much] good to us. He’s already 160 lbs, already a very terrible blocker"

effzee

LOL

Mark Saltveit ‏@taoish 8m
Wow. Jay Gruden actually said DeSean at 60-70% is "really not that [much] good to us. He’s already 160 lbs, already a very terrible blocker"

Yes clearly a terrible player thank god the Eagles cut him! And those gang ties!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay so Im drunk.

And I have to say that I'm shocked NFL GAF would ever reach a point where Noodle wasn't our biggest degenerate. Fucking a 17 year old and ducking responsibility is way worse than whatever Noodle does.

Okay Noodle you can post the gif of the chick eating an apple and spinning around now because it'll never be as bad as that.

Also fuck the Bears, Lions, and Vikings. Especially Vikings and Lions because they're jokes of franchises whereas the Bears have a long storied history but fuck em anyway.

Regardless, y'all are awesome. Even Gata for being a good sport as always.

It's Week 3 you fucks!

Eleuin

Okay so Im drunk.

And I have to say that I'm shocked NFL GAF would ever reach a point where Noodle wasn't our biggest degenerate. Fucking a 17 year old and ducking responsibility is way worse than whatever Noodle does.

Okay Noodle you can post the gif of the chick eating an apple and spinning around now because it'll never be as bad as that.

Also fuck the Bears, Lions, and Vikings. Especially Vikings and Lions because they're jokes of franchises whereas the Bears have a long storied history but fuck em anyway.

Regardless, y'all are awesome. Even Gata for being a good sport as always.

It's Week 3 you fucks!

yeah but you watch SAO so you're pretty terrible

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-story-contains-numerous-errors-inaccuracies/

The Ravens have responded to ESPN’s Friday report on the club’s decision-making after Ray Rice’s February arrest with a short statement claiming the piece contains “numerous” mistakes.

The team plans to talk in greater detail about the story next week, it said.

“The ESPN.com ‘Outside the Lines’ article contains numerous errors, inaccuracies, false assumptions and, perhaps, misunderstandings,” the club said Friday night. “The Ravens will address all of these next week in Baltimore after our trip to Cleveland for Sunday’s game against the Browns.”

While the club may not plan to further address the story until next week, it’s a certainty head coach John Harbaugh will be asked about it after Sunday’s game at Cleveland. Also, Kevin Byrne, the club’s senior V.P. of public and community relations, is slated to meet the press at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday in connection with the team’s Rice jersey exchange.

Translation: We need to think of a good story we can all agree with. Get Ray Lewis on the phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom