• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

eznark

Banned
ax239-0af0-9jpg-5b9b57047baa4de9.jpg

Syrinx

The Niners were staring down the barrel of 1-3, facing questions about whether Jim Harbaugh still had control of the team.

And then Nick Foles happened...

Purdy

Got the W, all that matters at this point. D did a job today, no points conceded. Get the fuck in boys. Suck it everyone gagging for the loss

LevelNth

Banned
No Aldon.
No Bowman.
No Brock.
No Dorsey.

And still held the Eagles O to less than 200 on 9 drives.

AND our offence still almost cost us the game. Ugh.

Cube

I would be more upset if we didn't have 3 guys named larry on our offensive line.

Lane Johnson comes back next week. Should be better.

Drakeon

Shouldn't be worried about us, be more concerned about the undefeated Cards, they're the true NFC West masters!!
They already lost to the cards, I can't ask them to beat them Rando.

Besides, give it a few weeks and the hawks will be above the cards.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I love how Biermann tried to tell McKinnon at the end of the game

you aren't going anywhere today baby

After McKinnon had like a buck fity and Biermann sucked ass all game.

Fucking everyone on twitter caught that shit too. Fuck him. Go back to reality TV!

JABEE

Eagles had the opportunity there and didn't take it. The Eagles should have won at the end of that game. GG 9ers fans.

Awful feeling.

Shouldn't be worried about us, be more concerned about the undefeated Cards, they're the true NFC West masters!!

.....and we should have beat them if not for special teams and a ridiculous Rashad Jennings fumble. We clowned Peterson in that game.

They won fair and square but that was such a winnable game for the Giants.

Top Bottom