• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Afrikan

Eagles had 21 pts.

14 of those came off our Special Teams.

and the other 7 came from a taint.

for past 3 weeks we have just killed ourselves with penalties and special teams mistakes...we clear that up and we can slowly work on the offense and getting healthy as the season goes on.

Hope Vernon is OK. :/

bionic77

I survived Florida.

Amelia Island was really nice. Was supposed to rain the whole trip but we only had like 2 hours of rain for 4 days. Nice beaches, great hotel and kids had a blast.

Outside of the resort area Florida was the garbage dump that I remembered. Stinks almost as much as the Steelers. Gata when are they getting internet in your country? I was wishing for the days when I had a solid edge connection.

Fuck losing sucks. :(

Godslay

Banned
Homemade smoked salmon and beer makes a guy relaxed. The only thing I'm missing is the Broncos. Pretty good Sunday either way. Praise be to Tebow and Disciple Carroll!

831815394.gif

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Eagles had 21 pts.

14 of those came off our Special Teams.

and the other 7 came from a taint.

for past 3 weeks we have just killed ourselves with penalties and special teams mistakes...we clear that up and we can slowly work on the offense and getting healthy as the season goes on.

I like your optimism but this is a badly coached team with a lot of talent. 8-8 or 9-7.

LevelNth

Banned
Honestly, it doesn't really matter. He's not himself this year and I have no doubt that's why he attempted to hold out.

Do not be surprised to see us without Crabs, Vernon, Gore and Iupati next season. I'll be shocked if any of them are still on the team.

cdyhybrid

Remember when Eagles fans were quoting posts picking the Niners and posting pictures of Chip Kelly with that smug smile on his face?

Good times.

JABEE

Remember when Eagles fans were quoting posts picking the Niners and posting pictures of Chip Kelly with that smug smile on his face?

Good times.
I never did that. I thought the Niners had a really good chance to win this game. This was one of my losses going into the season.

LevelNth

Banned
Cox has solidified himself as a starter. Needs to be Cox/Brock/Culliver (as the nickel). Sit Ward down for now.
I'd prefer to sit Culliver. He's average. Ward just needs help over the top more often, which Fangio did today.

It's nice at least HE makes adjustments.

Cox has solidified himself as a starter. Needs to be Cox/Brock/Culliver (as the nickel). Sit Ward down for now.

I dunno if I trust Culliver at Nickel...better than Ward now..wouldn't mind seeing more of Dontae Johnson.

I'd prefer to sit Culliver. He's average. Ward just needs help over the top more often, which Fangio did today.

It's nice at least HE makes adjustments.

Fangio's a good DC. I wonder how good of a HC he would be. Dude has a nice demeanor (always blunt with his assessment of his players..never overly complimenting nor unfairly criticizing). Just pair him with a good OC.

Red Comet

As long as the Cowboys lose tonight I'll feel a little better about the Eagles loss

Plus if the Saints force 2 fumbles I get 25,000 MUT coins.

HylianTom

Banned
As long as the Cowboys lose tonight I'll feel a little better about the Eagles loss

Plus if the Saints force 2 fumbles I get 25,000 MUT coins.

I wish. We're in the middle of a horrible turnover drought. Our numbers in this arena are pitiful.

Maybe Romo could help us out a bit?

cdyhybrid

Homemade smoked salmon and beer makes a guy relaxed. The only thing I'm missing is the Broncos. Pretty good Sunday either way. Praise be to Tebow and Disciple Carroll!

It's kinda nice not having to stress out over my team's game this week, but at the same time I want to watch my team more than everyone else :p

I never did that. I thought the Niners had a really good chance to win this game. This was one of my losses going into the season.

Yeah, you're one of the good ones. Could have seen this one coming from a mile away. Desperate Niners team at home, cross-country trip for the Eagles, Eagles have had to crawl out of holes every game of the season...

bionic77

Impressions of Matthew Stafford, bionic?
Ask me in November when it starts to matter.

That is how I will always remember him until something changes with your franchise.

Also I was flying and traveling until 7 pm so I was following the games on my iPhone.

We took a family sunset cruise yesterday and during the cruise there was an extremely obese woman who's moo moo flew up and we were all gifted a glimpse of her rear blubber. Somehow that made me think of Stafford (before the lipo he got this year, gotta say he is looking good).

I like your optimism but this is a badly coached team with a lot of talent. 8-8 or 9-7.

I don't think the talent is as good as you think

Truth is Windows are always small in the nfl, niners had two legit chances at a chip and that's around how long a teams peak tends to be

I'm gonna need 35.79 points from Graham if I want to win my fantasy matchup...

I'm down 5 points at the moment and got Dez Bryant and Ridley left to win my match up, lol tomorrow i bet Ridley gets negative points

the guy im facing has the cowboys kicker as his last active player

lol if i lose

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I don't think the talent is as good as you think

Truth is Windows are always small in the nfl, niners had two legit chances at a chip and that's around how long a teams peak tends to be

It's top 10. Probably in the 8-10 range. A health Bowman and getting Smith back will put them around 5-7 IMO.

Top Bottom