• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

HylianTom

Banned
It is also an away game for Dallas...lol.

I expect AT&T Stadium to be filled with black and gold.

Either way won't surprise me. Today's earlier games make me feel better, regardless of outcome.

Although I'll get plenty of ribbing from Bucs friends if we end-up tied at the bottom of the NFC South. :p

It's kinda nice not having to stress out over my team's game this week, but at the same time I want to watch my team more than everyone else :p

Yeah, you're one of the good ones. Could have seen this one coming from a mile away. Desperate Niners team at home, cross-country trip for the Eagles, Eagles have had to crawl out of holes every game of the season...

It's nice to sleep in until 3PM though! BYE week got me some extra sleep!

Syrinx

Either way won't surprise me. Today's earlier games make me feel better, regardless of outcome.

Although I'll get plenty of ribbing from Bucs friends if we end-up tied at the bottom of the NFC South. :p

Eh you'll kick the ever-loving shit out of us next week anyway. I weep when I think about what Drew Brees will do to our Cover 2 scheme.

HylianTom

Banned
Eh you'll kick the ever-loving shit out of us next week anyway. I weep when I think about what Drew Brees will do to our Cover 2 scheme.

The Bucs are oddly like the Browns on this - they always seem to play us close, no matter how good or bad each team is.

(cue the *TomBensonGoodFieldGoal.gif*)

Edit: and I love how this town shuts-down during Saints games. I live on a major street, and traffic is non-existant. ER admissions stop, calls to 911 go silent.. it's amazing!

Syrinx

The Bucs are oddly like the Browns on this - they always seem to play us close, no matter how good or bad each team is.

(cue the *TomBensonGoodFieldGoal.gif*)

Not in New Orleans we don't. Pretty sure you've massacred us there the last two or three years.

DarkFlow

Banned
I'm not going to doom and gloom the eagles just yet. Everyone has a bad game at some point, and I don't think they can get any worse then this on the offensive side at least.

Godslay

Banned
It's nice to sleep in until 3PM though! BYE week got me some extra sleep!

Lucky bastard. I don't think I've slept in past 10 AM in the last 5 or so years. I'd love to do that, but one day something just clicked and I'm awake at 7ish (99% of the time) no matter what time I go to bed.

yuraya

Jags gave up 152 points in first 4 games.

012213-gus-bradley-600.jpg

Lucky bastard. I don't think I've slept in past 10 AM in the last 5 or so years. I'd love to do that, but one day something just clicked and I'm awake at 7ish no matter what time I go to bed.

I woke up at 9 AM, check my phone went back to sleep. Woke up again around noon check the scores from the early games.. went back to sleep. And woke up again for good like damn near halftime of Eagles vs 49ers.

Farooq

Banned
I am so glad McClain is active. Throwing Hitchens at Brees is nightmare fuel. Will be nice to see Spencer tonight, even if he gets 15 snaps.

I think they might use Crawford inside at the 3 (if Melton is having trouble) with Spencer and Selvie at end. I don't expect much from the defense. Just want to see how the front 7 holds up.

Edit: No idea why I quoted you Syrinx. My bad.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's not December yet so it's very likely the Cowboys could pull this off.

edit: If I sleep past 8am, it's a miracle. You people.

(not counting nights where I just can't sleep and even then I can't get past 10am or so)

who would have thought that it would feel so good to be 2-2! incredible game by our defense. FINALLY got some pressure thanks to the eagles line being down to 4th string guys and lemonier not being in the game. aaron lynch has been a pretty good find for a 5th round rookie.

kap played like trash for the most part. the lazer to stevie was delicious and he had a few other decent plays but he looked like shit other than that. i guess you can say the oline was playing like junk, and while there were plays that they did, there were other times where kap had 4+ seconds to pass and couldn't get it done. 4 seconds is an eternity in the NFL so kap needs to start making plays. it's like he wants to keep the play alive for too long.... JUST FUCKING RUN IT! who gives a shit what people say if you are moving the sticks

finally, i want to thank all of NFL-age. your use of harbaughvatars propelled us to victory. god bless all of you!

p.s.

i know i bet CB an avatar bet but which other eagles-age guy did i bet in the offseason? it was either gutshot or konka i believe. don't make me waste my time going back through the old thread to find it!

Top Bottom