• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

LOLLLLL who didn't see the comng.

Typical shit from the Dallas coaches in thinking the game is over and won, so go safe, only to have to pucker their asses and hold on for dear life to eek out a win in the last two minutes.

There's a reason they've failed three straight years to win a single game to make the playoffs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
waste your money on what ya want man.

you're gonna get made fun of for buying a backup qb's shirts.

i'm gonna go order my jimmy clausen jersey now

That's the best you can come up with? Pretty weak.

I'm a fan of a sports team, that can cause being made fun of anywhere I go.

giphy.gif

:jnc

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
No fucking around here. This game's not over.

Congrats on your win earlier today, Mike Glennon looked alright after all. I was visiting my mom this afternoon and her husband has the NFL redzone channel. After Glennon just missed his TE on that 4th and 10 with a minute 4o left I thought it was over so we left. I never saw how you got the ball back.

Dallas has this, but I love that, despite our suckage, people deep-down still believe we have this power..

Its not the Saints. No NFL team Clempsons like the Dallas Cowboys.

Syrinx

Congrats on your win earlier today, Mike Glennon looked alright after all. I was visiting my mom this afternoon and her husband has the NFL redzone channel. After Glennon just missed his TE on that 4th and 10 with a minute 4o left I thought it was over so we left. I never saw how you got the ball back.

Pittsburgh just ran the ball three times and we got a three and out and took our last two timeouts.

We were also really helped by the awful punt back to us.

ZaCH3000

LOLLLLL who didn't see the comng.

Typical shit from the Dallas coaches in thinking the game is over and won, so go safe, only to have to pucker their asses and hold on for dear life to eek out a win in the last two minutes.

There's a reason they've failed three straight years to win a single game to make the playoffs.

I agree with this.

The Cowboys need to be relentless like the Patriots. Fuck sportsmanship. This team needs to remain focused.

Top Bottom