• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

effzee

That doesn't explain why Sproles is far more productive and looks far more explosive.

Sproles did nothing as a runner this week or last week.

In fact his only big rushing play came in week 1 against the Jags on a 4th and 1 play where he ran 60+ yards untouched.

He has been getting his production as a WR and RB out the backfield on screens.

That said if the line is going to be shit without the starting C and G, then McCoy needs to step up and quit dancing or cutting on every play. He so rarely follows the designed run but in the past it usually worked out. And if doesn't adjust run Chris Polk some up the middle some.

Should be better this coming week. Starting RT, Lane Johnson, is coming back from 4 game PED suspension. Todd Heremans who has been playing RT can move back to G. Should improve pass protection too.

Sproles did nothing as a runner this week or last week.

In fact his only big rushing play came in week 1 against the Jags on a 4th and 1 play where he ran 60+ yards untouched.

He has been getting his production as a WR and RB out the backfield on screens.

That said if the line is going to be shit without the starting C and G, then McCoy needs to step up and quit dancing or cutting on every play. He so rarely follows the designed run but in the past it usually worked out. And if doesn't adjust run Chris Polk some up the middle some.

Should be better this coming week. Starting RT, Lane Johnson, is coming back from 4 game PED suspension. Todd Heremans who has been playing RT can move back to G. Should improve pass protection too.

I just don't understand why they didn't try to punch it in with Polk on that 3rd and 2. Isn't that the entire reason they kept him? He was supposed to be a power back for exactly that situation.

zychi

Banned
My bad didn't know the rule was I'm only allowed to buy merch for starters.

Sorry Devon Still. :(

waste your money on what ya want man.

you're gonna get made fun of for buying a backup qb's shirts.

i'm gonna go order my jimmy clausen jersey now

That doesn't even include coke head clown shoes Manziel

2014 Brian Hoyer (3)
2013 Jason Campbell (8) / Brandon Weeden (5) / Brian Hoyer (3)
2012 Brandon Weeden (15) / Thad Lewis (1)
2011 Colt McCoy (13) / Seneca Wallace (3)
2010 Colt McCoy (8) / Jake Delhomme (4) / Seneca Wallace (4)
2009 Brady Quinn (9) / Derek Anderson (7)
2008 Derek Anderson (9) / Brady Quinn (3) / Ken Dorsey (3) / Bruce Gradkowski (1)
2007 Derek Anderson (15) / Charlie Frye (1)
2006 Charlie Frye (13) / Derek Anderson (3)
2005 Trent Dilfer (11) / Charlie Frye (5)
2004 Jeff Garcia (10) / Kelly Holcomb (2) / Luke McCown (4)
2003 Kelly Holcomb (8) / Tim Couch (8)
2002 Tim Couch (14) / Kelly Holcomb (2)
2001 Tim Couch (16)
2000 Doug Pederson (8) / Tim Couch (7) / Spergon Wynn (1)
1999 Tim Couch (14) / Ty Detmer (2)

Uhm.. Trent Dilfer is a SB winning QB. Don't talk shit about a CHAMP!

I just don't know if there's enough time left to script another epic collapse. If they started this run in the 3rd we'd see it, but there's just 10 mins left.

A Romo INT/fumble is going to have to happen.

Top Bottom