• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

cajunator

Banned
no salt. you guys dont win anything for anyone to care enough. just a bunch of weird fans.
Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE

zychi

Banned
Yep you seem obsessed with randomly insulting an entire city's fans during a Saints Cowboys win. Kinda weird.

so random that a brown's fan kaveman post johnny manziel merch he wants, yet the dude hasn't started yet.

so weird.

i don't care enough about cleveland to continue this.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Eh.. we've seen plenty of stinkers from him. I just picked the biggest coaching name from my childhood.

And I wonder what Morten Andersen is doing these days. We could use a kicker. :p

I started my Saints fandom under Mora and they were the typical 9-7 type squad that won mostly on defense and sometimes competent QB play, where scoring drives almost always ended in FGs by Andersen. Playoff games were Mora's kryptonite.

Robinson is our best back. Wish we didn't try to rotate so many. Only reason he got as many touches is because of Ingrams injury.

Yay meaningless TD

effzee

I haven't been this disappointed in a loss in a long time. The last time I felt like this was when the Eagles lost to the Vikings in a Tuesday night game with a 1st round bye on the line. The game that was delayed because of a blizzard.

Yup thought we would lose by 10+ points but to see the defense play well and keep us in it only to have the offense stink it up is bothersome.

They need to fix the Oline and run game. Foles isn't going to win games by himself.

tmdorsey

We need to score a lot. That's why I'm worried about the o line. :(

We do, but it's unrealistic to ask the offense to put up 30+ a game. That would historic numbers for an offense.

He played once today. Had concussion issues during training camp and preseason so still has some catching up to do. If William Moore is out for a significant amount of time, he'll probably see the field more soon.

It seems like Ishmel has gotten the nod over Southward.

ZaCH3000

Yup thought we would lose by 10+ points but to see the defense play well and keep us in it only to have the offense stink it up is bothersome.

They need to fix the Oline and run game. Foles isn't going to win games by himself.

Foles is garbage and a product of Chip Kelly's offense scheme, aka screen after screen after screen.

Without an elite running game, Foley will be exploited as he has every opportunity he's had with exception of last year, which to his credit was an amazing season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
so random that a brown's fan kaveman post johnny manziel merch he wants, yet the dude hasn't started yet.

so weird.

i don't care enough about cleveland to continue this.

My bad didn't know the rule was I'm only allowed to buy merch for starters.

Sorry Devon Still. :(

Farooq

Banned
Shit, these are the real Cowboys. Dallas chokes this away. Calling it now.

I have that same bad feeling. I have seen so many games the Cowboys have blown (during the Garrett era) that I am never comfortable. Just hope they can close the game with the running game.

Tom Penny

Why do people always pickon the Browns? What the fuck did they ever do wrong?
Pick on my Saints whatever but revelling in Browns fans misery makes me fucking sick.

That doesn't even include coke head clown shoes Manziel

2014 Brian Hoyer (3)
2013 Jason Campbell (8) / Brandon Weeden (5) / Brian Hoyer (3)
2012 Brandon Weeden (15) / Thad Lewis (1)
2011 Colt McCoy (13) / Seneca Wallace (3)
2010 Colt McCoy (8) / Jake Delhomme (4) / Seneca Wallace (4)
2009 Brady Quinn (9) / Derek Anderson (7)
2008 Derek Anderson (9) / Brady Quinn (3) / Ken Dorsey (3) / Bruce Gradkowski (1)
2007 Derek Anderson (15) / Charlie Frye (1)
2006 Charlie Frye (13) / Derek Anderson (3)
2005 Trent Dilfer (11) / Charlie Frye (5)
2004 Jeff Garcia (10) / Kelly Holcomb (2) / Luke McCown (4)
2003 Kelly Holcomb (8) / Tim Couch (8)
2002 Tim Couch (14) / Kelly Holcomb (2)
2001 Tim Couch (16)
2000 Doug Pederson (8) / Tim Couch (7) / Spergon Wynn (1)
1999 Tim Couch (14) / Ty Detmer (2)

Top Bottom