• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

This has happened more than twice already this year. It's gotta be on the docket for next year.

It's very frustrating because there was a game a few seasons back where the Chargers returned a Cutler fumble for a TD but it was blown dead before the Chargers recovered so they didn't even get the ball and that basically sealed the loss.

edit: misremembered, didn't score a Td but here's the play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OALtxAlt2o

Kacar

Saints should still make the playoffs. Their division seems really bad and I'm thinking the homefield pushes them over the top.

Although I'm probably wrong and this division belongs to Mike Glennon so who knows.

We are all Patriot fans

image.php

Saints should still make the playoffs. Their division seems really bad and I'm thinking the homefield pushes them over the top.

Although I'm probably wrong and this division belongs to Mike Glennon so who knows.

I can't see them losing at home all year. All they need is two road wins probably.

Drakeon

This season is already topsy turvy
Yep, saints were a popular super bowl pick and they're 1-3. Bengals and Cardinals are the only unbeaten teams left and it's only week 4 (and they've only played 3 games).

Oh and Tom Brady looks like he's finally on a fairly steep decline.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So tomorrow the local sports radio will be whining and crying on how overrated the Panthers are and how they should have never released Steve Smith (SENIOR) blahblahblah, and at worse they are 2-2 where they were 1-3 last year at this time. The division is shit and anyone can win it, though Cam does not look healthy at all.

Any chance Kansas City wins tomorrow? It's a must-win game. They lose and they're 1-3, season over in that division. It's not like the Saints where their division win/loss is so bad that a 1-3 start isn't a dagger. If KC loses tomorrow their season's over, meaning we'll see desperation. Might be an upset in the making.

Line is KC +3

RELAYER

Banned
Bucs will win the division.

Brees is on the decline and Payton has clearly gone insane.
Falcons need to score 50+ a game to win with that defense.
Panthers QB is Cam Newton.

Zeke

Solid win extremely happy with oline this year. Love the defense playing hard and making hits. Still worried about the secondary. I think the defense only has 4 sacks this season too

Top Bottom