• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Brady just full on running to the locker room...

Scared for his life, but wow at that O-line it's humorous at this point, literally every single defender is penetrating, not one guy holding up.

fake edit- and yeah he should've ran that, horrible decision making. He just is so rattled.

Bread

Banned
jimmy-g-photo.jpg

jimmy-g-photo.jpg

jimmy-g-photo.jpg
jimmy-g-photo.jpg
jimmy-g-photo.jpg

jimmy-g-photo.jpg

jimmy-g-photo.jpg

jimmy-g-photo.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
LMAO Brady was like man fuck that.....

Damn my boys look good tonight... Healthy Charles and Kniles is ridiculous minus smith

Godslay

Banned
KC got this

dammit last post on the page

That's not a prediction, this is a prediction.

Once Brady's skills fall off a cliff, Bill will have to bench him. Jimmy will suck, Revis will want a billion dollars and the defense will regress. They'll slink down to a 0.500 team, someone will finally get their shit together in the AFC East and push the Pats out of the playoffs. Bill will hang on for too long, and Kraft will have to fire him. McDaniels meanwhile is waiting in the wings, and will take over. McDaniels will carry on the long tradition of the Darths, aka the 'Patriot Way'.

Normally, I wouldn't look into the future this way, but the Power of the Carroll avatar sent me on a vision quest, and showed me the Book of Tebow where it was written.

Top Bottom