• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

bionic77

Reid clock management.

I remember when it used to be because of McNabb.
:lol

I remember those days.

I remember when I learned the rules of football from the great John Madden too. Game can't end on a defensive penalty!

Let's see how Reid screws up this gift!

Quikies83

Jimmy-Garoppolo-3.jpg
Jesus fuck that dude is handsome.

TheFatOne

Again not to take away from it, it looks fine, but again the pats have one of the worst pass rushes in the league if not the worst.
Don't think they have the worst but it's increasingly becoming Jones or bust. It gets worse at the end of games since he plays 100% of the snaps.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Bill: "FUCK"

Good though, really, he deserves this. He's the one who put them in this situation, by sticking it to guys like Welker, like Logan, etc. He constantly tries to go against the grain and pick the guy nobody else would, and that's why he's ended up here.

Again I believe Tom has declined, but I really don't think any QB could succeed with this line, and this arsenal of "weapons", it's a disaster that Bill has put out there.

Clockwork5

Again not to take away from it, it looks fine, but again the pats have one of the worst pass rushes in the league if not the worst.

Yeah, i realize that but we have a majority of second and third stringers. Not to mention our right tackle is a second string right guard.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah, i realize that but we have a majority of second and third stringers. Not to mention our right tackle is a second string right guard.

More evidence of how bad our line is, and our coaching/management. You're 2nd/3rd stringers, are SIGNIFICANTLY better than anybody the pats are putting out there... yikes.

TheFatOne

Good though, really, he deserves this. He's the one who put them in this situation, by sticking it to guys like Welker, like Logan, etc. He constantly tries to go against the grain and pick the guy nobody else would, and that's why he's ended up here.

Again I believe Tom has declined, but I really don't think any QB could succeed with this line, and this arsenal of "weapons", it's a disaster that Bill has put out there.
Don't want to hear about Logan. Dude looked like dog shit, and for a guy who is supposed to be a stud he always came up small in big games. I'll give you another one Kelly. He is what this team lacks a guy oposite vince. No idea why they let him go.

Bread

Banned
We should know by now that betting against Jimmy G is a bad idea. When Jimmy G comes out for that second half, you better believe the team is going to be ready for a big comeback.

Top Bottom