• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

d3LBOLH.png

Russ trying to get a part in the next GAF's Most Hated Movie.

I see you Wussy

Konka

Banned
I've had these several times all over Texas so I'd wager they're available in many places in the US.

They're okay, I prefer a regular Gyro though.

If I were rich, I'd probably try to open a chain of Gyro/Shawarma fast food joints.

I've had them in the states before and it just isn't the same. They're meant for after your piss drunk.

BigAT

Giants inactives:

LB Jon Beason, WR Odell Beckham, LB Devon Kennard, OT Charles Brown, DE Kerry Wynn, T James Brewer, DT Jay Bromley

No real surprises, I personally never expected Beason to play this one despite travelling with the team.

DMczaf

From these new MGS5 clips, Kiefer Sutherland is so much better than Hayter it's not even a contest.

But people continue with their petitions and shit.

DMczaf

Can you summarize what the f is going on with your offensive coordinator? I'm not up to speed on all things Bucs.

Basically he has an "undisclosed illness", has not been the OC for our team for one game, and our QB coach (who has never called a play in his life up til week 1) is our acting OC.

Fun times.

Syrinx

Can you summarize what the f is going on with your offensive coordinator? I'm not up to speed on all things Bucs.

He got splints placed in his heart late in the offseason. The team thought he'd be ready soon but he's taking a leave of absence to further recover.

BigAT

From these new MGS5 clips, Kiefer Sutherland is so much better than Hayter it's not even a contest.

Cool. Did they get an actual writer for this one or are they just going to keep using that one guy's shitty fan fiction?

Hayter delivering "When the time comes, I'll pull the trigger" would probably be the most cringe-worthy line ever.

But you can't talk to folks riding that "Tradition for Tradition's sake" wave.

SonnyBoy

I can't wait to watch the Sean Taylor special tomorrow. He would have been the best FS in the league after Ed Reed passed the torch.

Cool. Did they get an actual writer for this one or are they just going to keep using that one guy's shitty fan fiction?

I fell for it. I was pretty hyped that it seemed like GZ and TPP would be KIND OF grounded compared to stuff like MGS2. Then I watched Quiet teleport into smoke or whatever. Although I still really want to play TPP.

SonnyBoy

Agreed. Wasn't there a season where Landry played with him too? Remember how scary that secondary seemed.

Yea, it was Landry's rookie season I believe. After Sean's passing, his career was derailed by being played out of position at FS until his release.

Taylor had a rare combination of height, weight, speed, killer instinct and ball hawk skills that we still have yet to see replicated in this league. He was a gotdamn LB at the FS position. Terrell Owens stated he was the best defender he ever went up against. WR's were downright shook, and would literally jump out of their skin in anticipation.

He was my favorite player, my first and last. I didn't realize it until after he passed away.

I need some wings.

Also MGS2 was controlled chaos. MGS5 looks like a bunch of random shit. I could see it possibly coming together but I'm over it.

Konka

Banned
You are aware that kebabs are a middle eastern dish? Eat some blood pudding.

You are aware that there are large middle eastern groups in Europe and it has become basically the most popular late night food?

And Doner Kebab is Turkish, Asia Minor/Caucuses, not Middle East.

HylianTom

Banned
Always wanted to try a Muffaletta. Not sure if I would like all the olives though. I think a poboy would be awesome and messy to eat.

Po-boys are godly, especially from Parasol's in New Orleans. Not too messy either. They usually over-stuff them with shrimp so that you have some to eat on the side. Damn fine stuff.

l.jpg

(I'm not an olive fan, so muffalettas are a no-go for me.)

cajunator

Banned
Always wanted to try a Muffaletta. Not sure if I would like all the olives though. I think a poboy would be awesome and messy to eat.

Muffalettas are pretty amazing
poboys are the thing in Lafayette though. Chris' poboys and Old Tyme grocery is the best.

Top Bottom