• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

cajunator

Banned
Chik Fil A customer service is really on a whole other level than everybody else. how do they do it? They must be paid way higher than other fast food employees.

eznark

Banned
I went to random.org and random 1 through the amount of post number in this thread atm. 333 came up, Plinko is the 333rd post of the thread and seeing he has 3 threads in 7 years, none nfl-age threads. I nominate him!

Done.

Plinko, don't let us down.

I went to random.org and random 1 through the amount of post number in this thread atm. 333 came up, Plinko is the 333rd post of the thread and seeing he has 3 threads in 7 years, none nfl-age threads. I nominate him!

Do this every week the rest of the year, I really like it.

cajunator

Banned
So the saints are 0-2 on the road and Dallas is 0-1 at home. This should be fun :jnc

Both teams also have dangerous offenses and can run the ball.
Neither team really has a defense. Hmmm this could be another one of those high scoring nailbiters. I wont be able to watch it though. WiIl be in southern Maryland.

MRSA

Banned
Chik Fil A customer service is really on a whole other level than everybody else. how do they do it? They must be paid way higher than other fast food employees.

In N Out employees are paid $12 an hour, but those guys really do have to work.

Zeke

Both teams also have dangerous offenses and can run the ball.
Neither team really has a defense. Hmmm this could be another one of those high scoring nailbiters. I wont be able to watch it though. WiIl be in southern Maryland.
I swear whenever I think a game is going to be a shootout it just ends up being an embarrassment and painful to watch.

manfestival

No, they are just trained properly. I speak as a previously employed person when I was in my teens. I had a 75% discount off of everything when I was working or not working. So if we misbehaved, they could take away our discount. They took mine away for one week cause I ordered too much food at the end of the night to prepare and boy I was PISSED.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions tight end Joseph Fauria injured himself today in a "household accident." He's getting an MRI on his ankle.

These injuries. I don't even know.

MRSA

Banned
092514-6.gif

Look at Mack destroying Gronk for a negative run play.

Lions tight end Joseph Fauria injured himself today in a "household accident." He's getting an MRI on his ankle.

These injuries. I don't even know.

Beat writers saying the injury occurred yesterday, and specified "misstepping".

Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of Burleson wrecking because he was busy focusing on trying to save his falling pizza.

zychi

Banned
Five Guys is awful, its a fast food joint serving up sit down style burgers at sit down restaurant prices.

In N Out > The Habit > Carls Jr > Five Guys

if you're eating sit down burgers at a fast food joint, aren't you getting better food so the prices should be hire?

and you're paying for what you get?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
DeAndre Levy getting early considerations for Defensive Player of the Year.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/09/23/detroit-lions-deandre-levy/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Andy_Benoit/status/514571187545182208

"#Lions Film: Best LB in NFL through 3 games has been @drelevy --- and it's not close."

Rex Ryan says Ndamukong Suh plays like Warren Sapp

New York Jets coach Rex Ryan was asked what he's expecting from Sunday's game against the Lions, and he immediately cited the recent dominance of Detroit's defensive line. And then he made an interesting comparison, Kyle Meinke of*Mlive*reports.

"For them, it starts with Ndamukong Suh and then you have (Nick) Fairley," Ryan said. "Suh is probably as close to Warren Sapp as I've seen. Just a phenomenal player."

"It doesn't get much higher than that," Ryan said. "This kid (Suh) is fun to watch. He's got an excellent motor and he's got skills. He has unusual balance. He's not off his feet, he's able to play with power, he's able to play with finesse and it's just a rare combination. He's a guy that's obviously a difference-maker."

"It's always great, obviously, to be compared to a Hall of Famer," Suh said. "Another great they said I played very similar to is Joe Greene.

"I appreciate it, but I still have a lot of work to do before I reach either one of those guys."

The Tulloch injury while a Lolions moment does not worry me. Next man up.

What has been worrying me is Ebron not making plays. I still hope/believe he pans out, but holy hell imagine if we would've picked Kelvin Benjamin instead.

MRSA

Banned
Lets ask a true fattass how he feels about burger rankings.

kas you try to model your physique to your QB Fatford, whats the best burger joint in the Southern California region?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Five Guys is awful, its a fast food joint serving up sit down style burgers at sit down restaurant prices.

In N Out > The Habit > Carls Jr > Five Guys

My preference accounting for taste and price:

In N Out > Braums > Whataburger > Sonic > McDonalds > Five Guys

I strongly dislike Smashburger, not a fan of Burger King, and the last Hardee's burger I had was awful.

MRSA

Banned
Ive had Hardees, Whataburger, FaT Pats, Dix, Five Guys burgers they all taste roughly similar. Its a hamburger. Hamburgers arent very high on my food priority list anyway. Kind of a boring food.

They have a restaurant here called Slater's 50/50, their signature burger is half ground beef and half ground bacon. Its pretty damn amazing.

We have a whole buncha gourmet burger shops that opened up here as it was the trend/craze at the moment. Umami Burger, Smashburger, G-Burger (I eat there a lot because its across the street from my hospital) and a whole buncha others that I don't care for.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

kas you try to model your physique to your QB Fatford, whats the best burger joint in the Southern California region?

Typical answer but it's In N Out. Double Double with grilled onions, animal style fries and a milkshake.

My 4 day bender is over, MRSA. I don't think you would've been able to hang. Probably got 8 hours sleep total in those 4 days and needed 48 hours to recover. Fun times though but time to get prepared for Oklahoma.

Doomsayer

While I may not have a Stafford like stature, these are some of my favorites;

G-Burger (La Habra)
The Counter (Pasadena)
Stout (Santa Monica)
Fathers Office (Downtown)
Oinkster (Eagle Rock)

Fast food is awful, you heathens.

Beat writers saying the injury occurred yesterday, and specified "misstepping".

Yesterday was the 1-year anniversary of Burleson wrecking because he was busy focusing on trying to save his falling pizza.
Yeah that was crazy. I don't know man this team has always had the injury curse.

They have a restaurant here called Slater's 50/50, their signature burger is half ground beef and half ground bacon. Its pretty damn amazing.

We have a whole buncha gourmet burger shops that opened up here as it was the trend/craze at the moment. Umami Burger, Smashburger, and a whole buncha others that I don't care for.

I still haven't been able to go to slaters but I heard great things

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
While I may not have a Stafford like stature, these are some of my favorites;

G-Burger (La Habra)
The Counter (Pasadena)
Stout (Santa Monica)
Fathers Office (Downtown)
Oinkster (Eagle Rock)

I went to The Counter off of Sunset Blvd. One of those $10 a burger type places but they certainly had some interesting burgers. It was a solid burger spot and something different. When I was at The Roosevelt hotel they had The Counter right next door. Decided to hit up The Octupus instead.

Top Bottom