• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Omega

Banned
Ive had Hardees, Whataburger, FaT Pats, Dix, Five Guys burgers they all taste roughly similar. Its a hamburger. Hamburgers arent very high on my food priority list anyway. Kind of a boring food.

gotta have a burger with fried eggs, bacon and hash browns on it.

Colasante

The Patriots defense has missed just 12 tackles this season, fewest of any team in the NFL.

Also have eight turnovers, best in the NFL. We don't need no stinking deep passes, we have a defense now!

AcclaimedNewFlee.gif

In n Out is complete shit. It's a west coast conspiracy to prop it up, based on their own exclusivity. We have it, you don't, and oh yeah, it's the best........except it's not.

Don't believe the hype.

MRSA

Banned
LA/OC NFLGAF meetup

We will consume alcohol and hamburgers.

Get at me bros

chris get your boy Fantomex to leave his parasites with his wife and come out with us.

MRSA

Banned
Where's Woodley?

That fattass isn't in that play, he's been pretty disappointing. Well, all our FA on our D-line we signed this year were pretty disappointing other than maybe Tuck.

EDIT: I take that back that fattass Woodley is in the play, he stunts to the inside and gets completely taken out of the play.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In n Out is complete shit. It's a west coast conspiracy to prop it up, based on their own exclusivity. We have it, you don't, and oh yeah, it's the best........except it's not.

Don't believe the hype.

I'm sensing a strong East Coast bias in this post (I know you're out here now but it's still in your blood). In N Out is popular for a reason and the rest of the country want expansions like the ones in Texas for a reason.

What was it about In N Out you did not like? You can optimize your burger anyway you want and the ingredients are all fresh. Only complaint I can somewhat see is the fries but that's why I get animal style.

Plus the service is the best out of any burger place I've been. Employees actually care about their job because they get compensated fairly.

MRSA

Banned
I'm sensing a strong East Coast bias in this post (I know you're out here now but it's still in your blood). In N Out is popular for a reason and the rest of the country want expansions like the ones in Texas for a reason.

What was it about In N Out you did not like? You can optimize your burger anyway you want and the ingredients are all fresh. Only complaint I can somewhat see is the fries but that's why I get animal style.

Plus the service is the best out of any burger place I've been. Employees actually care about their job because they get compensated fairly.

How fat are you kas? That's like 1000 calories in fries alone. I get my fries well done and its great, pisses off the employees though.

My typical order; double double animal style medium temp and toasted bun, well done fries, and an iced tea. Every now and then I'll tell them to throw in some chopped chilis.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
LA/OC NFLGAF meetup

We will consume alcohol and hamburgers.

Get at me bros

chris get your boy Fantomex to leave his parasites with his wife and come out with us.

I was surprised at how awesome Downtown LA was. I've never really hung out in the area but the whole area just had an awesome vibe. The whole area is really growing. I'm in Long Beach right now but will be hanging out in Downtown LA a lot before I go to Oklahoma.

How fat are you kas? That's like 1000 calories in fries alone. I get my fries well done and its great, pisses off the employees though.

It takes a lot to fuel 6'5, 240 lbs of Albanian steel.

MRSA

Banned
Nope. If In N Out was on the East it would blow up even more.

They expand slowly because of logistics. They have their own distribution for all their beef and produce. Its why they can't expand all the way east just yet. Daily shipments of beef to each of their stores.

Konka

Banned
You guys and your arguing about fast food. If you ever go to Pittsburgh visit Fatheads please. 50+ craft beers on tap and...

Tz6i06M3mAuL0t-640m.jpg

OJeO0zoMnPlCyQ.jpg

beer-drinkers-delight.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Five Guys isnt that great either.
I dont hold any fast food place to high regard except Popeyes and Chik Fil A because of the service quality.

You'll love In-N-Out then.

It's basically the Chik Fil A of burgers.

It's even more 'Chik Fil A' than Chik Fil A because it includes Bible verse references on the packaging!

Crisco

Banned
Week 4 Picks
NY Giants at Washington
Green Bay at Chicago
Buffalo at Houston
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Carolina at Baltimore
Detroit at NY Jets
Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh
Miami at Oakland
Jacksonville at San Diego
Atlanta at Minnesota
Philadelphia at San Francisco
New Orleans at Dallas
New England at Kansas City

Should be an interesting week. Some teams have a chance to cement contender status while others can start getting taken seriously again.

cajunator

Banned
Week 4 Picks
NY Giants at Washington
Green Bay at Chicago
Buffalo at Houston
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Carolina at Baltimore
Detroit at NY Jets
Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh
Miami at Oakland
Jacksonville at San Diego
Atlanta at Minnesota
Philadelphia at San Francisco
New Orleans at Dallas
New England at Kansas City

Should be an interesting week. Some teams have a chance to cement contender status while others can start getting taken seriously again.

Saints shouldnt be taken seriously as a contender this year unless they get that defense back in order. Offense is fine enough to contend but thats how they always are.

NFL-Gaf bros, what's the word on FIFA15?

The demo was crack rock but I can't play the full game until I get back home in two weeks.

First impression is that it already feels like a serious improvement over FIFA 14, which was already a fantastic game.

The game seems to give you even more direct control, so it plays great and it looks stunning.

Still some server issues though, so waiting 2 weeks might even be a good thing. Gives EA the time they obviously need to actually release a 100% functioning game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You should come to Europe and try some Doner Kebab.

Döner_kebab.jpg

I've had these several times all over Texas so I'd wager they're available in many places in the US.

They're okay, I prefer a regular Gyro though.

If I were rich, I'd probably try to open a chain of Gyro/Shawarma fast food joints.

Top Bottom