• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

just remember if next weeks TNF game is another blowout just remember Smash Bros releases at midnight that night and midnight est on the eshop for those like me who's going digital.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
RG3-DANCING.gif

RG stepping his game up after seeing what Cousins did today.

giphy.gif

mr2xxx

Banned
Media's gonna act like they haven't been shitting on RG3 for the past few weeks and are gonna start RG3 watch 2.0 #allin4weekWhatever

UberTag

Media's gonna act like they haven't been shitting on RG3 for the past few weeks and are gonna start RG3 watch 2.0 #allin4weekWhatever
Fucking with the Washington starting QB is just what the cool kids do.
Doesn't matter who the starter is and who their backup is.
The backup is always better.

They also like to fuck with the coaching staff.
Let's face it... it's just fun to rag on the whole franchise.

He was a easy dropped TD away from 12+ fantasy points...

yeah...
12+ fantasy points isn't a big night for a running back in any format.
He might have met his projection with that TD, though. Too bad so sad.

Maxim726X

Everyone's just laughing it up over there...

Went from 'everything is fucked' to 'Things are looking pretty good right now' in two weeks.

Gotta love the NFL.

UberTag

Everyone's just laughing it up over there...

Went from 'everything is fucked' to 'Things are looking pretty good right now' in two weeks.

Gotta love the NFL.
The G-Men draw Matty Ice at home next Sunday.
Methinks the 'everything is fucked' bandwagon has some life in it still.

To be fair to the NFL, they've scheduled divisional matchups almost exclusively to try and improve it, but it's almost impossible to properly prepare for an NFL game in 4 days so you get sloppy games.

Thursday is such a bad choice for games though. Even Tuesday would be better.

The G-Men draw Matty Ice at home next Sunday.
Methinks the 'everything is fucked' bandwagon has some life in it still.
Two good games against teams with garbage defenses doesn't make a good team. Most every Giants fan here is realistic. I've said it many times - I want to see progress on the offensive side considering how poorly we looked all summer. The defense is prone to give up big plays and many improvements need to be made in that regard.

...but yeah we're going to enjoy this. We've been on the other end of these types of games more often than not in the past two seasons. Plus, its a must have game. Division opponent, already 1-2. 1-3 and losing a divisional game? Not good. Even moreso in a completely winnable division.

Should I be scared that Super Sayian Eli coming to Seattle this year? Are they mad about that 23-0 5 INT game last year?

Are the Seahawks already dead?

Josh5890

I hope that the NFL sees how uncompetitive these Thursday night games are and decide to get rid of them outside of week 1 and Thanksgiving. Not happening, they would rather seea Thursday night doubleheader instead.

cdyhybrid

I hope that the NFL sees how uncompetitive these Thursday night games are and decide to get rid of them outside of week 1 and Thanksgiving. Not happening, they would rather seea Thursday night doubleheader instead.

They could just schedule them after a bye, but that makes too much sense so they won't do it.

Top Bottom