• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

sX0PTWE.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Planned on skipping it. Might still do so as there's too much in October I want to play. Though my will breaks down easily:).

Game seems like a great Black Friday pickup. Only thing I have preordered now is Sunset Overdrive and Halo:MCC. I still have to play TLOU too.

Game seems like a great Black Friday pickup. Only thing I have preordered now is Sunset Overdrive and Halo:MCC. I still have to play TLOU too.
Yeah.

October is looking like The Evil Within, Alien Isolation and Sunset Overdrive. If the PSN+ version of DriveClub clicks with me, I'll get that as well but I'm not a big racing game guy to begin with.

EDIT: UGH Bayonetta 2 hits as well. I'm part of the problem but I'll wait till thats dirt cheap. Which means in a month after it bombs.

Dr Prob

Banned
I always saw New England as a seafood place.

Maine lobster, chowda, etc.

There's a strong seafood game. Can't be disputed, but there's also so much more, just like anywhere else. Don't know much about Seattle but I'm willing to bet that if you asked a local where to grab a rad meal, they wouldn't direct you to that fish-flinging place. Same kind of thing. But what's really important is to stay focused: Kirk Cousins being terrible doesn't make Robert Griffin III any less terrible. The hot dog-eating motherfuckers in Washington are in for more bad times.

BigAT

Holy shit, what the hell happened tonight?

Let me tell you about a man. Went by the name of Larry Donnell. Eight feet tall if he was an inch, with arms like tree trunks. Another thing about Larry Donnell...he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

Top Bottom