• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

DMczaf

Let me tell you about a man. Went by the name of Larry Donnell. Eight feet tall if he was an inch, with arms like tree trunks. Another thing about Larry Donnell...he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

I had Eli on my bench and Donnell on the opposing team in fantasy.

giphy.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The fans of shitty teams in NFL-GAF outnumber the fans of the good teams. We are many. Tread lightly.

I hope you're not including the Lions in that category of shitty teams despite the fact LionsGAF is a large group of NFLGAF.

I don't care about the past but the Lions are easily Top 10 in defense and offense (Top 5 offense IMO).

LionsGAF should not be included with PackersGAF, RedskinsGAF, 49ersGAF, RaidersGAF or BrownsGAF.

I hope you're not including the Lions in that category of shitty teams despite the fact LionsGAF is a large group of NFLGAF.

I don't care about the past but the Lions are easily Top 10 in defense and offense (Top 5 offense IMO).

LionsGAF should not be included with PackersGAF, RedskinsGAF, 49ersGAF, RaidersGAF or BrownsGAF.

Packers? 1-2
Redskins? 1-3
49ers? 1-2
Raiders? 0-3
Browns? 1-2

Yep that's totally a list the Lions should be in.

Kas, I don't want to break the bad news but we need to talk...

DMczaf

The QB that took you to a Super Bowl was dumped by my team because our owner liked Jeff George better. JEFF. GEORGE. I was born in the darkness.

My team's Offensive Coordinator, who has never called a play in his career, has not called a play all season. In his place, is a man who also has never called a play in his career!

My team traded for Jake Plummer and the motherfucker filed his retirement papers, that's how much he didn't want to step foot in our doors.

The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

Hunter S.

My team traded for Jake Plummer and the motherfucker filed his retirement papers, that's how much he didn't want to step foot in our doors.
Lol. I read about this. He loved Denver, but could not handle the expectations of the fans. The QB job in general was too demanding / stressful for him.

Remember when we used to be good?

Those were the days man.

It's still weird to me to expect our team to win. This is such a foreign concept to me. Even in our SB run in 2005-2006 I was like this team probably going to be one and done (I mean really did anyone think Matt Glasselbeck was going to be the face of the franchise for the next decade?). Oh the feeling of when you finally get a franchise QB is amazing. Every team should have a 10 year window of having a QB that gives you a legitimate shot at the title.

Random question, but what's the difference between a good fish taco, and a bad fish taco?

What constitute (is this even the right word for this cause?) a good fish taco?

Yea how you fry it too right? I mean you got the batter, what about the lime. How much lime? A little? A lot? And then what else? What goes with fish as the complimentary ingredient?

I mean you can't just put a freaking banana on pizza right? There are rules with pizza (don't bring up pineapple). There has to be rules for fish tacos.

Milchjon

My motherfucking garlic press shot motherfucking garlic juice into my motherfucking eye.

Oh God, I'm turning into Spindasher

Top Bottom