• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Bowser

They didn't even try to hide the World Cup logo from the beer

eluxiBm.jpg

tZKIaWw.jpg

:jnc dan pls

facepalmworldcup2014logo.jpg is so perfect here :jnc

dionysus

Yaldog
What exactly does playing with class mean? He didn't get in trouble and the media covered up his faults?

Don't 95% of players play with class? Why is it so special.

Earlier in the week Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, speaking on his weekly radio show, said he'd tell fans to R-E-L-A-X about the team's slow 1-2 start.

Cutler, who has oft been criticized for lashing out in defense of himself and the Bears to the media, laughed when asked if he can relate to Rodgers' comments, adding:

"I don't know if I'd advise him to do that, though" he said, with a laugh. "Sometimes that can backfire on you."
Jay taking shots, its on.
http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/jay-cutler-wouldnt-advise-aaron-rodgers-tell-fans-relax

Yankee DOES treat gata like a jilted lover would.

A jilted lover would make fun of and point out all the terrible shit with the person that they love? Even by internet insult standards that doesnt make any sense. Also gata's cousin isnt a jilted lover since she turned down gata's creepy advances.

According to the NFL, this is a legal hit:

While this is unnecessary roughness:

I understand the rules and why each is what it is, but sometimes the effect/application of rules is silly. Sometimes I wish it was like hockey where the ref can call a roughing penalty somewhat at their discretion. The Giants also took that penalty on the receiver who caught the ball and took two steps before getting hit after tucking his own head which made no sense according to the rules either. They really need to work on the wording and/or application of these penalties.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Heading to work early in the morning nearly prevented Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford from getting there at all.

According to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press, Stafford was among the motorists stranded when a pedestrian bridge crashed onto a busy highway around 6 a.m.

He wasn’t hurt, and has since arrived at the Lions facility for practice and meetings.

The bridge collapsed onto the Southfield Freeway after being hit by a car hauler. Stafford was one of the first cars on the scene to see the debris.

Only one minor injury was reported in the accident, which is the good news.

The Lions are beat up as it is, and having a bridge fall on their quarterback would have been worse than their wide receiver break his arm trying to save a pizza last year.

-PFT

The football Gods are on our side. Imagine had Stafford left a little bit earlier.

Makes me appreciate our franchise QB. :*)

eznark

Banned
8KLix6U.jpg

In Week 15, somebody's going to bring this photo back with part of the Lions logo sticking out from under it

If nothing else comes out of this I really, really hope it was a wake up call to Stafford to get his shit together and get on the Biggest Loser or something. Collapsing bridges is not cool, fatty.

Top Bottom