• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like I said, it all goes back to the criteria. Stats? Likeability? Rings?

I don't really care but don't think anyone will ever not say Favre. Cult of personality is too strong. Maybe he screwed himself over with the Minnesota thing but think history probably will smooth over that a bit more.

Yeah I can easily say that I pretty much respect any Packer fan's opinion on where they rank the big three. I think we expelled most of the "Favre only" fans anyway so it's a pretty low key debate regardless.

I think it's telling that many Packer fans haven't forgotten the Minnesota thing yet since they're going about Favre's induction into the Packer Hall of Fame in a weird way. They're clearly afraid he's going to get booed off the field.

Nationally, yeah I think everyone has forgotten.

mlvHPk0.jpg
Yes

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So guys, I need help picking my next videogame. I already have Bravely Default. I tried Dark Souls 2, and although fun, I've suffered enough rooting for the Phins to want to continue playing that game. A man can only curse and struggle so much. Any suggestions for some good RPGS? or an Action Adventure that will last me a while?

Tales of Xilia 1 and 2 will keep you busy for a while.

Diablo 3 and Destiny are both worth the full price of admission. Or at least I definitely got my money's worth.

Supposedly this new Shadow of Mordor game is super awesome and it comes out in like 4 days so there's that also.

MRSA

Banned
I'm out the door to buy this. Demos are for poors.

I got laid off, I'm a poor lol

Sorry that you're apart of the poors my degenerative friend. Did they give you a severance package at least?

I'll buy you some macaroons from Fusion Tea

or some huckleberry donuts from Sidecar

6dff83d83c4edbbae9e108e4c89752ac.jpg

Zeke

image.php

Why should anyone listen to you?

Especially a guy who calls himself jakncoke on Nintendo Network.
Diablo is pretty great I wasn't let down. I'm doing witch doctor run right now. I've been having blast so far. Only knock I have on the game is WOW style graphics I wish it would have been grittier like 2.

Fantomex

Sorry that you're apart of the poors my degenerative friend. Did they give you a severance package at least?

I'll buy you some macaroons from Fusion Tea

or some huckleberry donuts from Sidecar

6dff83d83c4edbbae9e108e4c89752ac.jpg

They gave me my last check and gave me a kick in the behind :) At this point, anything free I'll take you up on the offer. Napkins, forks, straws, ketchup packets. Good with me.

ShaneB

So guys, I need help picking my next videogame. I already have Bravely Default. I tried Dark Souls 2, and although fun, I've suffered enough rooting for the Phins to want to continue playing that game. A man can only curse and struggle so much. Any suggestions for some good RPGS? or an Action Adventure that will last me a while?

Read a book.

Top Bottom