• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

zychi

Banned
Destiny has been a let down so far. Makes me want to play halo or diablo instead. I bought the le so hopefully the expansion packs make it better.

Hyrule warriors is fun.

Fox318

I didn't reserve shit!

S4lQoKU.jpg

MechDX

Destiny has been a let down so far. Makes me want to play halo or diablo instead. I bought the le so hopefully the expansion packs make it better.

Hyrule warriors is fun.

For old school PSO fans it is a throwback. Had two PSO on DC friends look me up on Live to ask if I played it because of that.

zychi

Banned
For old school PSO fans it is a throwback. Had two PSO on DC friends look me up on Live to ask if I played it because of that.

I hate that only 1/3 of the online portion has matchmaking. A game in 2014 shouldn't play like a 2001 game from the DC. It should be better.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Hey Houston gaffers, I got two tickets with churascos club tickets to the game Sunday if anyone wants them.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Just to be clear, I picked the Giants over the team with the racist name yesterday. Love being right when I'm in the minority. :)

Godslay

Banned
I think I might keep this avatar for awhile. It seems like it's good luck.

If it turns bad, can someone make one of those Harbaugh ones with this image?

itwV8O66RpRVq.jpg

Tenumi

Banned
I...I don't even want to know what's going on in here.

I've been liking Destiny so far, but I didn't exactly go in with much expectations, so... yeah.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Gonna be all Harbaughs and animus soon enough.

I pick the animu. (Well, vidya game really but whatever)

Obligatory "Bye weeks suck" comment. Wish the Broncos' one wasn't this early, I prefer it around week 7 or 8. 4 is too damn early.

Godslay

Banned
I pick the animu.

Obligatory "Bye weeks suck" comment. Wish the Broncos' one wasn't this early, I prefer it around week 7 or 8. 4 is too damn early.

They should just do it on Week 7 or 8 for everyone.

Week 7 would be 8 games and 8 byes.
Week 8 would be 8 games and 8 byes.

Clean and simple, everyone is pretty much equally rested come playoff time.

Top Bottom