• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

image.php

This is fantastic.

Milchjon

:jnc, Vyroxis got banned defending Dan Snyder's right to be racist.

Dude must have the biggest collection of Ls in the nation by now.

Very fine work, gents. Very good.

Bought a MacBook Air today. 11 inch 128 SSD, but I upgraded them RAMs to 8GB. Can't wait, since my current HP monstrosity BSODs every goddamn day now.

Wtf is up with eastern Washington's obsession with the Titans. Instead of getting to watch Panthers-Ravens like most of the country I'm stuck with Titans-Colts.

cajunator

Banned
Im sitting in the boarding area at airport next to a nfl referee about to fly to the Jets v Lions game!
apparently one of them lives in Lafayette

BigAT

:jnc, Vyroxis got banned defending Dan Snyder's right to be racist.

Dude must have the biggest collection of Ls in the nation by now.

There's not a bigger L in the world then having the teen girl you knock up be smart enough to know that a random 17-year-old would still be a more mature father than you.

RBH

1411756926000-charliewhitehurst.jpg

Officially, Titans quarterback Jake Locker still has a chance to start on Sunday at Indianapolis. But after Locker barely threw the ball at all at practice this week because of a wrist injury, everyone expects Charlie Whitehurst to go.

Whitehurst says he’ll be ready, and Locker sitting out practice has helped him.

“I think it makes a difference to get the reps,” Whitehurst told the Tennessean. “I feel like I’m going to be able to do it if I’m in there. Every rep counts, and the more the better, that’s for sure. We worked on different things on different days. So we’re just stacking the bricks, one on top of another right now.”

Whitehurst may feel ready, but it remains to be seen whether he looks ready. The 32-year-old Whitehurst has only started four games in his NFL career, and he has never looked particularly good: His career completion percentage is just 54.2, he averages 5.2 yards a pass, and he has three touchdown passes, four interceptions and four fumbles.

The Titans will need Whitehurst to play better than he has ever played before if they’re going to beat the Colts.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hurst-says-hes-ready-to-start-for-the-titans/

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welp with the Kansas City Royals making the playoffs this year the Toronto Blue Jays have the longest streak of not making the playoffs in all of the big 4 North American sports...

#shamecircleneverends

Colasante

It appears that Patriots starting DT Sealver Siliga will be going on injured reserve. Hopefully it's injured reserve- recall, as he and Wilfork made an impressive run-stuffing tandem and the depth at the position takes a big hit without him.

Top Bottom