• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

RBH

I'm conflicted on that. I liked them both a lot.
I thought The Raid 2 was too long. Plot kinda dragged it down in some spots, whereas the first one was simple and straight to the point imo.

Both are good though, but the first one was one of my favorite experiences in the theater. Maybe if I saw the second one in the theater instead of on Blu-Ray, my tune might be different.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1706255291/the-money-gun

O2dyvFI.gif

As long as the 49ers lose in humiliating fashion this weekend I will be satisfied.

Go 9ers just for this week, Eagles o-line is a patch work, they can cause some trouble for Foles, if the 9ers can't beat this injured Eagles team then Harbaugh has lost his locker room and he's heading to Michigan..

I thought The Raid 2 was too long. Plot kinda dragged it down in some spots, whereas the first one was simple and straight to the point imo.

Both are good though, but the first one was one of my favorite experiences in the theater. Maybe if I saw the second one in the theater instead of on Blu-Ray, my tune might be different.
You have a good point about that. I do like the fact that raid 2 isn't 1 and that it doesn't take place in a small time frame. It was good for 1 but I felt it didn't need to be repeated. I like both final fights though with the edge going to 1(Mad Dog was the truth).

Colasante

Niners cant afford to drop to 1-3, no way they lose tomorrow

You're probably right, but I think they can accept a slow start more so than most teams, since they'll be getting back their two best players, Aldon Smith and Navarro Bowman, in a couple weeks, and in general the NFC looks less dominant than it did last season so maybe the wild card won't require an 11-5 record this year.

jakncoke

Banned
You're probably right, but I think they can accept a slow start more so than most teams, since they'll be getting back their two best players, Aldon Smith and Navarro Bowman, in a couple weeks, and in general the NFC looks less dominant than it did last season so maybe the wild card won't require an 11-5 record this year.

Is there any word on Bowmans return? We know Aldon is done for at least 9 games

LevelNth

Banned
Sean Taylor A Football Life is great, recommended. Also you people and your photoshop skills are just hilariously awesome. The speed at which you make these things too is crazy.

Sean Taylor A Football Life is great, recommended. Also you people and your photoshop skills are just hilariously awesome. The speed at which you make these things too is crazy.

Have that one DVRed. Can't believe how many years have passed. I hate that I missed the Mean Joe one.

zychi

Banned
99% of what I want to play on Xbox is also on PC. With mods. So that kinda makes the old-school PC/Nintendo combo really easy.
If halo mcc and gears comes out for pc, i have no reason to own an xbone anymore.

I only own a ps4 for sports games and the hope that uncharted comes out soon. Metal gesr being announced for steam makes the pa4 less valuable for me now too.

I really wish ea would make madden and nhl for pc again. Fifa, nba 2k and wwe all being on pc makes me feel stupid when i buy madden for a console.

ShaneB

There are some really strange people on GAF

The OP has made plenty of wacky posts. Ah well.

I missed the Sean Taylor Football Life as well, so I will be sure to check it out when it gets on NFL Now in a while.

Being stuck at work on a lovely Saturday is the pits. Are any of the college games streamed online?

Now sure would be a great time to have Tyler Gaffney.

Considering our backfield has been reduced to a cripple, a glass-body, an undrafted second year man, and a tight end.

lolrsenal.

What a time to be alive

Literally the greatest thread ever.

Old post from the OP of that thread:

I aspire to be cute and do cute things.

I aspire to remove all my body hair permanently. And I'm looking into it all the time. I spend a lot of time shaving and plucking my body hairs and waxing. Which is time consuming and not fun and painful. So I can't wait to have laser hair removal done.

I want to get all sorts of plastic surgery, too. I have a few blemishes. And I'd really like to change my nose a little bit and make my face cuter. Plastic surgery is getting safer and safer I've heard, so I'm excited about it.

I also want to become transhuman and be a cyborg. And have all sorts of amazing computers and things as a part of me. And not just have the body of my dreams, but have all sorts of amazing enhancements. I could always play video games or watch anime or do things like that no matter where I am. I could be like an amazing desktop and always upgrading myself.

I've noticed that a lot of people are really proud of their computers and things like that. Because they've worked really hard and done a lot of nice like having multiple graphics cards and an overclocked CPU and things like that. I could be my own desktop computer and always upgrade myself. That would make me feel so amazing. I don't need a desktop computer if I'm my own desktop computer.

Having the body of my dreams would be my computer case. The best computer case I could ever have. And with nanotechnology I could have computer enhancements in my mind and all over my body. And I could enhance everything. It would be like having an SLI computer and always upgrading the graphics cards. I could have millions of little CPUs and GPUs and other types of computer things inside me making sure I'm always happy and healthy.

I see my body as like a desktop computer that I'm just starting to upgrade.

And I aspire to live as long as I possibly can. I don't ever want to die. I can't imagine ever not enjoying life.

And I aspire to keep being happy and doing what makes me happy. And I want to make lots of friends who understand me and love me and what makes me happy.

And there are a lot of things I would like to do and get better at as a way of improving myself and humanity. And expressing myself and who I am and what makes me happy. I love cuteness and androgyny and moe and I'd love to be better at drawing anime. Some people can even make lots of money doing that, I'd love to be able to do that. But just being good at it as a hobby would be really nice. And I love music, I'd love to be able to become a hardstyle and hardcore DJ and make all sorts of cute amazing happy music like people like kors k and USAO who inspire me.

And I'd love to get good at programming. So that I can make the kinds of video games I love to play. I want to be like the people who make games like Fortune Summoners and I want to make games like those. If I got good at art and making music, I could make everything for the game myself. That would be so great and would give me so much self expression.

And I'd also kind of like to work in medicine like regenerative medicine and neuroscience. I want to live a long time and making it happen would be a good idea. I feel like I would be really passionate about working if I knew I could make people live longer and healthier from what I was doing.

I aspire to so many things. I think it would take a long time to talk about them all.

sb3hn4.gif

Bowser

Now sure would be a great time to have Tyler Gaffney.

Considering our backfield has been reduced to a cripple, a glass-body, an undrafted second year man, and a tight end.

lolrsenal.

What a time to be alive

Considering the only reason we cut him is because we were trying to stash him on IR after he tore his ACL and was going to miss the season, um, I don't think he would have been much help.

And now Garry Williams is on IR. Our starting RT is a converted defensive lineman and our only back-up to him is a Canadian.

Tebow why

Considering the only reason we cut him is because we were trying to stash him on IR after he tore his ACL and was going to miss the season, um, I don't think he would have been much help.

Assuming his knee doesn't explode, of course.

Gobias

Banned
I remember someone in class telling me they had a friend who kept trying to stuff himself full of wires and computer chips because they wanted to be a robot

Bowser

The #Panthers have signed RB Tauren Poole to the active roster from the practice squad and have placed OL Garry Williams (back) on IR.
3rd time in last 4 years Garry Williams has been IRed in September. Our only T depth behind Bell and Chandler is rookie OT David Foucault.

CXkrJgP.gif

DMczaf

3rd time in last 4 years Garry Williams has been IRed in September. Our only T depth behind Bell and Chandler is rookie OT David Foucault.

CXkrJgP.gif

Feels like yesterday that Panther Populous was shit talking like they just won back to back Superb Owls.

95eaaa549a9e4e29a5125226cf32ef7e.jpg

Top Bottom