• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

zychi

Banned
And then of all the 41 or so people A Football Life contacted for an interview for the special, they were the only 2 to refuse.

Wilbon is a shill who will take money and say anything. He's so fucking smug and idiotic. Someone did a thing about his picks for sports, and he had like a 15% chance of picking right. He is the king of name dropping, and showing bias towards players he's met, and "considers friends" who obviously don't give two shits about him.

Fucker can't even keep his smug eyes open when he talks.

But I love Kornheiser

Instead of all this black and white photo shit I should just go throwback and use my very first avatar I ever had on here if I can find it.

Bowser

Instead of all this black and white photo shit I should just go throwback and use my very first avatar I ever had on here if I can find it.

Not my first, but one of my earliest NFL-GAF avatars:

4qaBmxo.gif

Fuck you Fed ex. I tracked my package and it said it will be at my parents house(I have things ship there due to my work hours not being delivery friendly) at 8pm today. Nope not there so I gotta wait till tomorrow to finish building my pc. At least I finally got my $100 gift card from directstartv

Fuck you Fed ex. I tracked my package and it said it will be at my parents house(I have things ship there due to my work hours not being delivery friendly) at 8pm today. Nope not there so I gotta wait till tomorrow to finish building my pc. At least I finally got my $100 gift card from directstartv

Same thing happened to me twice while building my PC with my power supply and video card except they never actually delivered my power supply so I had to get a refund and order another one.

Hello Batman. I have a custom protein shake for you. Can you run the uptempo?

Thanks!

We have a Browns fan literally named Batman though so it's about to get confusing.

You guys move too fast. I spent the last 3 hours running errands. Nevertheless, embrace me as the Batman of nfl gaf. However, I will gladly be the green arrow of nfl gaf

I don't know what the uptempo is, but I will gladly take the custom protein shake. Put some coffee in it and baby we got a stew going

zychi

Banned
dlna support on new xbox one dash preview. works so great. can finally retire my chromecast to the bedroom for good.

Top Bottom