• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Sean Taylor's A Football Life was pretty good.

Games on this afternoon here are crap. No clue what to watch. May end up streaming the Packers game as it looks to be the only interesting early afternoon game.

Narag

Colts might get one step closer to a winning record after today. I can't remember the last time they were over .500. It's been so long.

TheFatOne

Once Brady's skills fall off a cliff, Bill will have to bench him. Jimmy will suck, Revis will want a billion dollars and the defense will regress. They'll slink down to a 0.500 team, someone will finally get their shit together in the AFC East and push the Pats out of the playoffs. Bill will hang on for too long, and Kraft will have to fire him. McDaniels meanwhile is waiting in the wings, and will take over. McDaniels will carry on the long tradition of the Darths, aka the 'Patriot Way'.

Normally, I wouldn't look into the future this way, but the Power of the Carroll avatar sent me on a vision quest, and showed me the Book of Tebow where it was written.

Nah Pats are going to pay Revis, and dump Brady in this scenario. Then, every team in the AFC will be about equal and it's anyone's game at that point.

Why do all of you people look the same?

image.php

Mrbob

...Really? The Lions are playing "mistake-free?" Which Lions games has Daryl Johnston been watching?

I heard something similar on ESPN last week, as if they forgot Fatty had two ints and a fumble against the GB defense. He tried to give the game away but GB didn't want it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bye weeks are when I wish I had NFL redzone instead of Sunday ticket.

I am changing the channels like a dirty poor.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
...Really? The Lions are playing "mistake-free?" Which Lions games has Daryl Johnston been watching?

We're certainly more disciplined. One week our offense will fuck around and drop 40 and help us win the game and if necessary the defense will step up and win us a game.

The offense will come together as the season goes on. I knew are defense would be solid and it all comes down to turnovers. Get at least 1 a game and our odds to win increase immensely.

Top Bottom