• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hope Fitzmagic has a good day.

This is the first game this year I have been confident the Packers would win, which also means this is the first time this year I will be upset if they lose.

So tense!!

I will be rooting for you packer boys.

brentech

Guy was a rube. As one sided as it sounds, it made both our teams better. He drafted two QBs, a defense, and a kicker way too high and left himself with no decent skill players. Rodgers had a couple bad games so he benched him for Rivers. Jennings becomes his best WR.

still hard to believe that trade goes through

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is the first game this year I have been confident the Packers would win, which also means this is the first time this year I will be upset if they lose.

So tense!!

Whole damn season on the line and it's the Bears!

Hope you brought all the snark today.

Tom Penny

Guy was a rube. As one sided as it sounds, it made both our teams better. He drafted two QBs, a defense, and a kicker way too high and left himself with no decent skill players. Rodgers had a couple bad games so he benched him for Rivers. Jennings becomes his best WR.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

BigAT

He still has no decent skill players.

Doorman

Lions RT Waddle out again today, so another day of third-stringers at that position. They were awful last week.

Looks like another day of Stafford getting crushed and hurrying/forcing throws :/

You say this as though he wasn't going to do that anyway!

Anyway, go Lions, etc etc. I hope Ebron makes a total ass of himself today.

So the Panthers/Ravens game is on CBS instead of Fox. Must be that cross flexing this year. Man this season scheduling is really weird this year. Keep in mind we also have the Bears/Lions Thanksgiving game is on CBS and the Lions/Falcons game is on at 9:30 in the mourning eastern.

Godslay

Banned
Godslay pls.

Some team is going to be desperate enough to hire him away before Belichick retires.

Once Brady's skills fall off a cliff, Bill will have to bench him. Jimmy will suck, Revis will want a billion dollars and the defense will regress. They'll slink down to a 0.500 team, someone will finally get their shit together in the AFC East and push the Pats out of the playoffs. Bill will hang on for too long, and Kraft will have to fire him. McDaniels meanwhile is waiting in the wings, and will take over. McDaniels will carry on the long tradition of the Darths, aka the 'Patriot Way'.

Normally, I wouldn't look into the future this way, but the Power of the Carroll avatar sent me on a vision quest, and showed me the Book of Tebow where it was written.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You can't trade someone with a $22 million cap number.

You can, it is just harder to do. Most likely it wouldn't happen without a guarantee of a new contract.

Godslay

Banned
In fairness to him, he's part of the reason your offense was so scary last year. He made some great draft selections.

Plus he can spygate manning into beating the Seahawks!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

DT and Decker were good selections. Outside of that he really shit the bed come draft day. You might say Moreno, but it was a goddamn reach to take him where he did.

It hasn't been wise to start a Panthers running back in fantasy for like five years. Either they are hurt or they are cannibalizing each others' stats.

But today, hmmm. Maybe.

Ravens' linebacker play isn't great and after just running the ball ten times the whole game (someone knocked Shula over the head prior to kickoff) against the Steelers, we are bound to run more snaps this time, with DeAngelo taking the bulk of those carries. I would say do it if you're desperate.

It's him or Trent Truck...

jakncoke

Banned
SCOTT BROWN @SCOTTBROWN_ESPN
Steelers inactives: G Ramon Foster, WR Martavis Bryant, Ike Taylor, Ryan Shazier, Landry Jones, NT Daniel McCullers, OL Wesley Johnson.

Another game of Cody Wallace ?

HylianTom

Banned
Waiting until 4pm to watch your team play fucking sucks.

1pm or bust!

If it's a home game, I looooove 7PM. The crowd is good and sauced-up by that point, and the walk home around 11PM is usually a pretty festive affair.

(it's getting up at 6AM the following morning that's a pain in the ass..)

Patriots7

Once Brady's skills fall off a cliff, Bill will have to bench him. Jimmy will suck, Revis will want a billion dollars and the defense will regress. They'll slink down to a 0.500 team, someone will finally get their shit together in the AFC East and push the Pats out of the playoffs. Bill will hang on for too long, and Kraft will have to fire him. McDaniels meanwhile is waiting in the wings, and will take over. McDaniels will carry on the long tradition of the Darths, aka the 'Patriot Way'.

Normally, I wouldn't look into the future this way, but the Power of the Carroll avatar sent me on a vision quest, and showed me the Book of Tebow where it was written.
His skills have already fallen off a cliff.
Jimmy is the future. The way.

Dolphins/Jets will probably hire McDaniels just because that's something they would do.

Good riddens to horrible playcalling.

Top Bottom